🎖 Competition Challenge - Season 1

I don’t know where is some wave from these screenshot. I see only results, no waves. :disappointed_relieved:

From Mission 5

From Mission 7 and 8

The other mission has been checked and prepared for calculated to the conclusion results

Remember, “each one boss wave = 10,000 points”

**Don’t mind me, I already see at “Wave Flown”.
Sorry, it’s my fault :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

the mission 5 is from squadron (this from Christian F. im not remember) (diff:95-100%)
mission 7 and 8 had the sceenshot of the place

2 Likes

I didn’t saw on it, so I got it.

Nice work, @CattyCheese
You complete this competition after Ardhane271 in 2nd place. Please take care a rest when conclusion results will be revealed soon.

Bonus for 2nd place : +20,000 points

“If finish 1st, you might be gain more score points than this”

2 Likes

Attention Please to all competitors of CC#5

@CattyCheese
@Ardhane271
@T-59

CC#5 is officially over, please wait for committee of CC will calculated to all competitors of CC to find out who will be a winner of this CC.

This will be official announcement in a few hours after I completed the conclusion results.

2 Likes

Competition Challenge#5’s Results

Check it out here down below : :point_down:

Result Announcement

Ladies and gentlemen all pilots, recruits and challengers
I have to announcement for the winners of Competition Challenge#5 - Last Boss Standing. UHF Headquarter will thanks to all competitors of CC that they defeat the Henterprise’s secret weapon within time limit. They give a medal of honor to some competitor that participate in this competition.

So as not to waste time, let’s see this conclusion result together.

Results

Ardhane271’s best points: 1,240,000 points
CattyCheese’s best points : 884,000 points
T-59’s best points : Disqualified due didn’t participate

Congratulations, @Ardhane271. You are the best competitor of CC with your most points from all previous competitors. As you are the winner of this CC, you will claim this privilege too. I granted hereby you for access to the Competition Challenge#Final. So, keep practice the challenge in CLC topic for more experience and difficult.

Here’s your reward
:trophy: and :1st_place_medal: Competition Challenge#5 - Last Boss Standing
:medal_military: Henpire Boss Slayer from UHF Headquarter

@CattyCheese got the 2nd place for the first time, but unfortunately he didn’t claim some privilege like 1st place. So, you need to improve more skills and capable to beat the other competitors on the next CC. CC is always welcome to you if you wanted to participate in here again.

Here’s your consolation reward
:2nd_place_medal: Competition Challenge#5 - Last Boss Standing
:medal_military: Henpire Boss Slayer from UHF Headquarter

@T-59 is gone like a green leaf that is flying on the sky and didn’t comeback to the same place like this competition. (I have no word to say)

No reward for you

This reward to every competitors except T-59 for complete this challenge too
:medal_sports:

That’s all for today for CLC’s Competition Challenge#5 - Last Boss Standing, all pilots, recruits and challengers
As a owner of CLC and committee member of CC will thank you all competitors for participating and I hope you enjoy this Competition Challenge. As I said, this competition is an emergency situation of UHF Headquarter. So, don’t be serious.

The next CC will getting more excitement by all 4 spaces for all competitors of CC will be decrease down into 2 spaces.

:warning: Warning : Competition Challenge#6 will be coming soon in the future, so keep practice your skills for a challenge incoming in the future.

May the Fork be with you, ladies and gentlemen

#CLC #ChattingPlace

3 Likes

Attention Please for CC#6’s update

In this competition will getting more difficult and harder than all mission that you already encountered.

I recommended some recruit and challenger that equipped with CHL (Chicken Hunter License) to join in this CC#6 only.

Stay Tuned when CC#6’s Audition is gonna be opened soon.

Sincerely,
Bigmos
President, Owner of CLC and Committee of CC

#CLC #ChattingPlace

3 Likes

I want to join.

2 Likes

Ok, but you must to participate when the official CC#6’s begin or otherwise you will get the same situation from previous CC.

Please stand by and keep practice the challenge in CLC topic when CC#6’s Audition will be updated within 5-7 days.

2 Likes

Do you have the CHL T-59?

2 Likes

Yes, he does(I can’t show it right now because I’m flying a mission).

3 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

Competition Challenge#6’s Audition Status : Closed
(CHL is required)

@SA-GoldenBoss128
@T-59

Time Left : Over

**This post will always stay here for competitors prepare a tough challenge in competition and maybe I will add someone in randomly. If every competitors are here already, CC#6 will begin right away soon. Please take your time for practice to make your skills and capable in your favorite mission before CC#6’s begin.

3 Likes

Here’s a Qualifying Challenge for you, @SA-GoldenBoss128.
Good Luck

Qualifying Challenge : In Boss Wave, Defeat them all with Utensil Poker and your score must be more than 350,000 points within entire match before the results

2 Likes

Don’t forget your proof, @SA-GoldenBoss128. It’s only way to prove your skills, tactical and capable.

1 Like

Also I stopped the video by mistake at boss fight, so I made another part:

2 Likes

Excellent Work, @SA-GoldenBoss128
You prove your skills and capable to participate in this CC#6.

Welcome to the official CC#6, TheGoldenBoss128 : Recruit of CLC
CC#6’s Audition : Access Granted

:new: TheGoldenBoss128 has been added to the CC#6’s Audition

Secret of CC#6 (TheGoldenBoss128 only)

“Boss Wave wasn’t easy one again if they coming in one pair”

4 Likes

Me when?

2 Likes

Latest post from CLC topic
To @T-59

Your confirmation has been granted

1 Like

This is it, @T-59
Qualifying Challenge of CC#6

Complete this one to advanced to the competition.
Good Luck

Challenge : In Boss Wave, beat it down with Absolver Beam :zap:max and without dying once

1 Like

Max Mean 10 or 20. Which?

1 Like