CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

T-59 is once again for another Boss Rush, but something is wrong when he found out that “CI5 Boss Music” was set up as automatic explosion. He need to complete this mission as fast as possible before it blown him up.

Challenge : “When music started, you have to reach the finish line as soon as possible. If you didn’t reach the finish line in-time after music’s end, will gonna be exploded immediately”

:warning: : CI5 Boss Music is required in entire match

This is the first puzzle that you need to figured out by yourself, @T-59
Good Luck

2 Likes

I am using mod and that may 1.2 min.

3 Likes

Henpire is making clever, by using “Skyscrapers” wave to ambushed Ardhane271 in unprepared.

Look out!!!

Challenge : Defend yourself in “Skyscrapers” wave by without dying once

Be Careful Out There, @Ardhane271

I am really sorry. I forgot to take screenshot.
But I complete this mission in 1.08 min.

3 Likes

Good Survive, @T-59
You already known that your music was set up as explosion by Henpire.

Here’s the information from yesterday :point_down:

After previous challenge completed, Henpire has set up an explosion by hack onto T-59’s music, change some feature and replace with its explosion “C-4 Automatic Explosive”.

The next challenge will avenge Henpire with its every cost and stay alerted from CC#6’s Audition approaching soon.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

3 Likes

Attention Please

CC#6’s Audition is get ready for audition in less than 1 day.
Please mark your bookmark to prepare for sign up.

:point_right: : CC#6’s Audition

Thank you for your patience and understanding

3 Likes

Hey bigmos, I’ll not join CC because I need to finish the task you gave to me. Currently I have 3 persons dared, I need to find 2 more

2 Likes

Fortunately for @christian_f , this CC is required CHL only and you didn’t use the CHL for a long time. So, keep daring the old one or the new one to keep complete the latest challenge quickly.

2 Likes

Done

1 Like

Good Job, @Ardhane271
The next challenge is the final challenge of your current rank, so please prepare yourself.

Here’s your reward

1 Like

Here’s an easy challenge for you, Desea. Careful out there!!

Challenge : Complete the Boss Rush within 1 minute of mission time

Good Luck, @Desea

1 Like

Attention Please

CC#6’s Audition is now officially opened for everyone can participate here and it’s required CHL only.

Please sign up now : CC#6’s Audition

Thank you for your patience and understanding

1 Like

When CC#6’s Audition is open, TheGoldenBoss128 must prepare for another thing that he need to prove it.

Challenge : Defeat all bosses in Boss Rush by unprepared with BX

After this challenge complete, Q&A for CC#6 will ask you for participate in this CC once again.
Good Luck, @SA-GoldenBoss128

2 Likes

Ah, finally! A tough one, anyway done :wink:

2 Likes

Great fast, @SA-GoldenBoss128
You might be one of competitors of CC again as if you’re best.

Here’s your reward

Q&A: This CC#6 is required CHL to able to participate in this competition and you already have it. Can you join in this CC again?

2 Likes

I’d love to :smiley:

2 Likes

Ok, you choosing for participate in this CC, please prepare for a qualifying challenge approaching right away.

See you there in CC-S1, @SA-GoldenBoss128.
**You might be found a secret of CC#6.

2 Likes

Thundercluck is approaching again. T-59 has prepared some equipment to attack it and those Henpire for his revenge with his every cost.

Challenge : Complete the match by using all satellites that you already equipped, defeat the Thundercluck without dying more than 5 times and your weapon is limited 15 FP

:warning: : If you complete the match and you have a few satellites on your spaceship, will be count as failed this challenge instantly.

CC#6 is now officially opened and it’s only one space left, complete this challenge and you need to take a chance again.
Good Luck, @T-59

2 Likes

Since my dare to @Ahmed577 has expired, I might replace with another one.

2 Likes

Equipped satellite

I swear, I used full satellite. but firepower was 15+1last when boss defeat.
result.

Sure please.

2 Likes