🎖 Competition Challenge - Season 1

:man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Nice Work, Ardhane271
You complete those boss within 5 minutes of mission time in overall (less than 1 minute 26 seconds).

Welcome to the official CC#5, @Ardhane271
:new: Ardhane271 has been added in the CC#5’s Audition : Access Granted

As you are the competitor of CC for the first time, you must participate in each CC within time limit, or otherwise you will get disqualified from competition in every case.

See you there in the real competition of CC#5, Ardhane271.
May the Fork be with you

2 Likes

This is it, @T-59
Qualifying Challenge of CC#5 is be ready for you when a dare match has finished.
To be a real competitor of CC in this CC#5, you must prove your skills, tactical and capable by complete this challenge.

Good Luck

Qualifying Challenge : Don’t attack to the Master Squawker within 15 seconds by open fire on it in every case (start count when boss appeared)

4 Likes

After 20s
still here.

Result.

4 Likes

Nice One, T-59
You prove your skills, tactical and capable to complete this qualifying challenge, excellent.

Welcome to the official CC#5, @T-59
:new: T-59 has been added in the CC#5’s Audition : Access Granted

Before the official announcement will be revealed after CC#5’s Audition is gain all competitors of CC already, please re-check on my previous CC for more information that you might be one of it when CC#5’s officially begin.

4 Likes

One last chance for @Ahmed577 only to complete this qualifying challenge.
Remember, please don’t make your progress getting down to the puddle of mud.

Good Luck

Qualifying Challenge (Last Chance) : Defeat all bosses in Boss Rush within 2 minutes with your favorite weapon at :zap:max, satellites are not required and without lost any dare points

2 Likes

These satellites I got them from Shoot the Core. I wasn’t able to dodge them.

I was busy at finishing the boss rush before 2 minutes.

I will not join CC#5 but I will train for getting better. Good luck for the competitors who joined CC#5.

3 Likes

Oh dear, Ahmed577
It seems your luck in this CC#5 has been disappeared cause failed the qualifying challenge in twice, I think I will prepare more challenge to train you again soon in CLC topic for coming back to beat the qualifying challenge again on the next CC, that will be coming soon in the future.

Updated : @Ahmed577 has been disqualified cause failed the qualifying challenge of CC#5.

CC#5’s Audition : Access Denied

1 Like

Attention Please

CC#5’s Audition is over. From now on, we have all competitors of CC to participate in this official CC#5.

Please be advised that I will official announcement to reveal all competitors of CC in this CC#5 tonight.

Here's for all competitors of CC#5

@CattyCheese
@Ardhane271
@T-59

These competitors have been joined in here by complete a qualifying challenge and they were prepared for official competition in this CC#5 for now.

An official CC#5 will be begin for competition on tomorrow 11:30 AM (in my time zone), so please prepare yourself to gonna fight each others in this competition by complete the challenge and try to gain the 1st place before the other competitors will grabbed it. And please set your time to complete this competition too, because all competitors must participate in Competition Challenge within time limit.

Find out together in this CC#5 for who’s the best challenger in CIU will be inscribed in the history of CIU’s universe.

Secret of CC#5

**Also, here’s a secret to all competitors of CC (everyone should know about this). On this CC#5 will be setting to emergency situation like quick time events, so you know that how much time to complete this competition? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Find out on tomorrow when CC#5 is officially begin. :grin:

Thank you for your patience and understanding

May the Forks be with You

Bigmos
President, Owner of CLC and Committee of CC

#CLC #ChattingPlace

2 Likes

Competition Challenge#5

Official Announcement

Ladies and gentlemen all pilots, recruits and challengers from CLC and Chatting Place. Welcome to the CLC’s Competition Challenge#5.

This time is getting more exciting when unexpected happen has been approaching on this competition. Because it’s happening so fast that committee of CC can’t said to everyone about human race, which came from Earth, is going to be extinct in a few days.

Before to know what happened next, let’s get back on competition track.

So as not to waste time, please welcome to this competitors :
@CattyCheese : Recruit of CLC
@Ardhane271 : Recruit of CLC
@T-59 : Recruit of CLC

These competitors will gonna fight each others in this competition challenge with the same challenge to find out who’s the best competitor in CIU’s universe.

For the Competition Challenge#5 today is…

Last Boss Standing

UHF Headquarter reported that Henterprise is using some clever by send all bosses from each Chicken Invader’s universe (CI3, CI4 and CI5) to going on for destroy the Earth in one massive wave and will be none stop until Henterprise’s secret weapon will be activated.

But UHF’s Researching Module has been detected that all bosses from Henterprise was a hologram, combined with the real boss from the other universe, and figured out that Henterprise is using its secret weapon called “Super Mega Ultra Laser”, it’s combined weapon between The Yolk Star’s multiple laser and Egg Cannon’s big laser.

For this reason, they should to send all competitors of CC to clear all bosses within 3 days before Henterprise open fire with “Super Mega Ultra Laser” within one shot (If this special mission failed, all of mankind on Earth will be extinction).

For the first one has defeat the boss in the most from each mission, will be given this trophy and reward

:trophy: and :1st_place_medal: Competition Challenge#5 - Last Boss Standing
:2nd_place_medal: Competition Challenge#5 - Last Boss Standing
:3rd_place_medal: Competition Challenge#5 - Last Boss Standing

Here’s your challenge : Defeat all bosses in Boss Rush with difficulty more than 75% within 5 missions and difficulty less than 45% within 3 missions

:warning: Warning :

1. Competitors of CC’s skill has been replaced with Veteran
  2. Competitors of CC must equipped with Netroun Gun :zap:max only
  3. Competitors of CC cannot pause the session in any case

Score Rules for this CC :

Defeat the Boss : +10,000 points
Defeat the Primary Boss : +25,000 points (35% of this chance)
Complete entire mission : +50,000 points
Choose a wrong skill in each mission : -5,000 points
Pause the session while in-game still in progress : -4,000 points
Change your weapon : -3,000 points
Each 1 die : -1,000 points

Bonus score for who’s finished this competition first :
1st place : +40,000 points
2nd place : +20,000 points
3rd place : +10,000 points
From 4th place down : No points

For if all competitors completed this challenge rule, you will able to claim this reward too.

:medal_sports:

All competitors have to complete this CC#5 within 3 days of time limit before Henterprise will destroy your world into the dust.

So, what are you waiting for, competitors. UHF and all of mankind on Earth are depending on all of you.
Competition Challenge#5 - Last Boss Standing is starting…
NOW!!!

May the Forks be with You, all competitors of CC

#CLC #ChattingPlace

Time Remaining of Competition : Over

1 Like

All competitors of CC#5, attention please

@CattyCheese
@Ardhane271
@T-59

Don’t forget to take your screenshot of mission and tell your mission that you already beat all bosses in each mission to committee of CC for calculated the results within time limits. Remember, who’s completed this competition first, will be gain a bonus points from 1st place to 4th place.

2 Likes

btw @Bigmos49216 i only have 5 fp neutron gun at this time
hope u accept it (it’s ok if u penalty my points)

2 Likes

here are mine @Bigmos49216
Low diff:

Mission 1

Mission 2

Mission 3

High diff:

Mission 4

(has 1 death and Primary)

Mission 5

(this from squadron)

Mission 6

(1 Primary)

Mission 7 and 8

(1 Death)

Total death: 2
Total Primary Boss: 2

1 Like

Recap all boss rush

1 Like

Oh dear, only 5 FP of Neutron Gun. But I said…

That’s mean you completely got penalty by lost a half score points from full score points that you already completed that mission.

Ex. You complete this mission with 275,000 points, but I found that you use a weapon :zap:6, which is not following the rule of CC. That’s mean you will get a half score points from your full score points entirely (137,500 points).

Suggestion : Keep upgrade your weapon to prevent from minus points

1 Like

im kinda busy these days

sorry i have to break that rule in order to play the challenge (if no, i would have to refuse taking part in)

consider that is a bonus challenge

No. I have :zap:5. Im deeply running out of keys.

2 Likes

Ok, I pretty sure your reason is get some problems. So, I will spare you this time and this situation won’t be happening again in the next CC.

Keep working, @CattyCheese

2 Likes

Great work, @Ardhane271
You complete this competition in 1st place, you able to gain the most points from this bonus points for free.

Bonus points for 1st place : +40,000 points

The other competitors is coming behind you, so please take care your rest for waiting the conclusion results revealed after this competition is over.

1 Like

One last chance for now

@CattyCheese
@T-59

You need to complete this special mission before Henterprise will destroy your world into the dust.

Time Remaining : 1 Day

3 Likes

im done @Bigmos49216
check my result post

2 Likes