🎖 Competition Challenge - Season 1

Max at 10 or more than this.

1 Like

I forgot to take absolver beam before match start. : (

Reasult

If I have any wrong, give me one more chance.

1 Like

Uh oh, @T-59
You complete the match with Vulcan Chaingun, but you failed from qualifying challenge.

Suggestion : When a weapon gift that you need to take a challenge by rule is appear, quick grab it before it’s too late.

I will give you one more chance, so please don’t make me disappointing again.

1 Like

One last chance, @T-59
If you failed again, that’s mean you can’t participate in this CC permanently and you have to wait for the next CC in the future to try again.

Good Luck

Qualifying Challenge : Defend yourself from environments in Squawk Block with any weapon limited 17 FP and without dying more than 2 times

1 Like

Here -17 FP

Result
I can’t take screenshot bc Suddenly My internet had gone (Can’t take screenshot). But I swear I didnt die .

1 Like

Excellent, @T-59
You have another chance to participate in this CC#6 now.
See you there in the real competition.

Welcome to the official CC#6, T-59 : Recruit of CLC
CC#6’s Audition : Access Granted

:new: T-59 has been added to the CC#6’s Audition

1 Like

Attention Please

CC#6’s Audition is over. Because we have a previous competitors of CC to join in back to this official CC#6.

Please be advised that I will official announcement to reveal all competitors of CC in this CC#6 right now.

Here's for all competitors of CC#6

@SA-GoldenBoss128
@T-59

(Don’t tell me why I set up for all competitors only 2 spaces, you need to find out in the real competition of CC#6)

These competitors that equipped with CHL have been joined in here by complete a qualifying challenge and they were prepared for official competition in this CC#6 for now.

An official CC#6 will be begin for competition on tomorrow 12:30 PM (in my time zone), so please prepare yourself to gonna fight each others in this competition by complete the challenge and try to gain the 1st place before the other competitors will grabbed it. And please set your time to complete this competition too, because all competitors must participate in Competition Challenge within time limit.

Find out together in this CC#6 for who’s the best challenger in CIU will be inscribed in the history of CIU’s universe.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

May the Forks be with You

Bigmos
President, Owner of CLC and Committee of CC

#CLC #ChattingPlace

2 Likes

Competition Challenge#6

Official Announcement

Ladies and gentlemen all pilots, recruits and challengers from CLC and Chatting Place. Welcome to the CLC’s Competition Challenge#6.

This time is the duel challenge between 2 competitors of CC to beat against each other to claim the winner. But better watch out, this competition will getting prepare for another trouble that will be encounter to all of competitors.

So as not to waste time, please welcome to this competitors :
@SA-GoldenBoss128, Recruit of CLC
@T-59, Recruit of CLC

These competitors will gonna fight each others in this competition challenge with the same challenge to find out who’s the best competitor in CIU’s universe.

For the Competition Challenge#6 today is…

Double Trouble

-Before The Story Begin
Did you still remember about this post?

CIU's League Challenge - Phase 1 - #565 by SA-GoldenBoss128
CIU's League Challenge - Phase 1 - #566 by Ahmed577

Everyone should know that Double Team is a hard mission that every pilots of UHF can’t fly to these mission, but some pilots that equip with CHL (Chicken Hunter License) can.

*:warning: Warning : Double Team is unavailable in UHF League, this is why I cannot dare to anyone which Double Team should to be in there.

-Let’s Get Back on Story.
Everything in the galaxy of CIU is getting fine, and something getting worse is coming to them. Henterprise is prepared to send multiple boss in one pair to build its violence and destruction onto the galaxy of CIU. It’s only hope for all pilots that equipped with CHL to clean all bosses from attack incoming on each way in their own galaxy.

For the first one has defeat the multiple boss in the most from each mission, will be given this trophy and reward

:trophy: and :1st_place_medal: Competition Challenge#6 - Double Trouble
:2nd_place_medal: Competition Competition Challenge#6 - Double Trouble

Here’s your challenge : Defeat all bosses in 5 Double Team mission

:warning: Warning :

1. Competitors of CC’s skill has been replaced into Superstar Hero
  2. Competitors of CC must equipped the spaceship like Muller (H&C and BX are not required)

Score Rules for this CC :

Defeat the Boss : +20,000 points
Complete entire mission : +100,000 points
Choose the wrong spaceship : -15,000 points
Choose a wrong skill in each mission : -10,000 points
Each 1 die : -2,000 points

Bonus score for who’s finished this competition first :
1st place : +200,000 points
2nd place : +50,000 points

For if all competitors completed this challenge rule, you will able to claim this reward too.

:medal_sports:

All competitors have to complete this CC#6 within 5 days of time limit

So, what are you waiting for, competitors. UHF are depending on all of you.
Competition Challenge#6 - Double Trouble is starting…
NOW!!!

May the Forks be with You, all competitors of CC

#CLC #ChattingPlace

Time Remaining of Competition : Over

2 Likes

All competitors of CC#6, attention please

@SA-GoldenBoss128
@T-59

Don’t forget to take your screenshot of mission and tell your mission that you already beat all bosses in each mission to committee of CC for calculated the results within time limits.

Especially for TheGoldenBoss128, you must complete this competition by your own suggestion from previous post.

2 Likes

Ok, so here’s the 1st one:

Click here to view waves:

Final results:

2nd one:

Final results:

3rd one:

Final results:

4th one:

Final results:

5th one:

Final results:

3 Likes

Now is mine. I need 1 day.

1 Like

Congratulations, @SA-GoldenBoss128
You reached to the finish line in 1st place. As I said from previous post on CLC that will got a minus points by breaking some rule, but you completed it and didn’t break some rule to get a minus points in this time.

Bonus for 1st place : +200,000 points

From now on, I will calculated your score points to find out who’s the winner of this CC.

Please take care your rest now, TheGoldenBoss128.

2 Likes

Competition Challenge#6 - Double Trouble

Time Remaining of Competition : 1 Day

Your chance of participate in this competition will gonna be flee in 1 day, @T-59. Keep do it now.

1 Like

1st Double Trouble

tap here to see waves

forget to take 1st 2 waves
ss

1 died in 4 wv

no died in wv.5
lets do with ridler in last.

no died with ridler

result

2nd

each wv

1 died

1 died (last)

R

3rd

each wave

2wv Uco2+UCO5
3Wv UCO4+ special force

R

2 missions coming soon.

1 Like

4th

Each wave

2wv

last ( forgot )

1 Like

Great, @T-59
You already finished this competition in 2nd place.

Please be patience for calculated your score points and you might be take 1st place for this CC.
From now on, please take care your rest now.

Bonus for 2nd place : +50,000 points

P.S. : If you finished in 1st place before the other competitors, you will claim the most bonus points.

Attention Please to all competitors of CC#6

@SA-GoldenBoss128
@T-59

CC#6 is officially over, please wait for committee of CC will calculated to all competitors of CC to find out who will be a winner of this CC.

This will be official announcement in any hours after I completed the conclusion results.

Estimate time : 2 hours (or less than 1 hour half)

1 Like

Before I reveal the winner of this CC#6, where’s the last mission, @T-59? I almost completed for calculate the conclusion results for each competitors of CC about right now.

Emergency Call : You got only 2 hours to sent a last mission before I will reveal the winners tonight (start count on 7 PM in my time zone).

2 Likes

last waves

R

penalty BC I played this Double team mission first time after buying CHL.
(Actually my daddy was anger at that moment. That’s why I could not play.)

1 Like

Competition Challenge#6’s Results

Check it out here down below :point_down:

Result Announcement

Ladies and gentlemen all pilots, recruits and challengers
I have to announcement for the winners of Competition Challenge#6 - Double Trouble. Dual Competitors of CC in this time has survived from multiple boss in one pair and sent them back for where they came from. Henterprise has defeated and its plan was destroyed by some pilot of UHF with CHL, and it escape to Henpire’s fortress “Chickenatic Henpire I”.

So as not to waste time, let’s see this conclusion result together.

Results

TheGoldenBoss128’s best points : 1,618,000 points
T-59’s best points : 1,384,000 points

Congratulations, @SA-GoldenBoss128. You beat Ardhane271’s best points and move forward to the new record with your best points. Also, you’re the best challenger too because you’re winner of this CC#6. As you are the winner of this CC, you will claim this privilege too. I granted hereby you for access to the Competition Challenge#Final. You might be prepare for serious challenge of your current rank to promoted the rank as special reward.

Here’s your reward
:trophy: and :1st_place_medal: Competition Challenge#6 - Double Trouble

You always do your best, @T-59, but it’s over with 2nd place for the first time. Keep challenging in CLC to getting improve your skills, tactical and capable to reach the 1st place again on the next CC in the future.

Here’s your consolation reward
:2nd_place_medal: Competition Challenge#6 - Double Trouble

This reward to every competitors for complete this challenge too
:medal_sports:

That’s all for CLC’s Competition Challenge#6 - Double Trouble, all pilots, recruits and challengers
As a owner of CLC and committee member of CC will thank you all competitors for participating and I hope you enjoy this Competition Challenge. The next CC will getting back on original style and will prepare the next thing is coming in hot in the future.

:warning: Warning : Competition Challenge#7 will be coming soon in the future, so keep practice your skills for a challenge incoming in the future.

May the Fork be with you, ladies and gentlemen

#CLC #ChattingPlace

Competition Challenge#Final's Updated

Everyone should know about this grand competition now, CC#Final is approaching after CC#8’s over.

I recommended to all winners of each CC to stay active for prepare the final competition of this season.

Please stay alert at all times, when CC#8 is officially opened, that’s mean CC#Final will be prepared for the maximum difficultly of challenge too.

3 Likes