🎖 Competition Challenge - Season 1

Ok I was late because some Internet problem. But it’s fixed today so I will send it today.

1 Like

Done with the third one.

Supernova. This time I got a big amount of coins. Coins: 650 coins. (650x50=32,500 points)

Rules:
1- Used Muller M408.
2-Deaths: 0 in all the three missions.
3- Powerups used/changed: Positron stream but on the second mission suddenly changed to utensil poker.(-500 points).
4- Bosses defeated: 3, 5000x3=15,000 points.
5- Background used: none (-250 points).
6- Missions completed: 3, 10,000x3=30,000

Total points: 3,900+20,000+32,500+15,000+30,000 - 250 -500= 85,650 points.

All missions completed with only one life. I don’t know if this is a bonus.
Say if there is some thing wrong in my calculations.

3 Likes

Thanks for participate in-time, @Ahmed577.
I will calculated all competitors of CC to find out for the winners in less than 2 hours.

Bonus score for 3rd Place : +5,000 points

Actually, you said use Positron Stream and change into Utensil Poker on the second mission by accident, but the rule said use Photon Swarm for entire mission. That’s mean you totally got -1,000 points instead of -500 points.

You got -1,000 points from choose a wrong spaceship.

CC#4’s Result Announcement will be official notification to everyone in here soon, so please take care a rest for now on, Ahmed577.

2 Likes

I think you calculate a wrong points, @Ahmed577. After I have to calculated it again, true result is 100,650 points.

1 Like

Attention Please to all competitors of CC#4

@Ahmed577
@Chimmo
@ThisIsChristianF

SOLAR has been disqualified from this CC due his mouse was broken, so don’t worry about him, I’m sure that he will comeback to the next CC again in the future.

Conclusion Result will be announcement and revealed tonight, please get ready to find out for the winners of this CC together. Let’s me calculated all score points from all competitors for any hours first and I will be announcement this conclusion results before 21:00 AM (in my time zone) after I finished this calculated.

Stay Tuned

2 Likes

Competition Challenge#4’s Results

Check it out here down below : :point_down:

Result Announcement

Ladies and gentlemen all pilots, recruits and challengers
I have to announcement for the winners of Competition Challenge#4 - Coin Collection of Madness. Someone didn’t participate in this CC because someone use a broken mouse, so I already disqualified that competitor while competition is on progress.

So as not to waste time, let’s see this conclusion result together.

Results

Chimmo’s best points : 121,200 points
christian_f’s best points : 102,200 points
Ahmed577’s best points : 99,150 points

Congratulations, @Chimmo. You are the first recruit that you do your most points in this Competition Challenge for the first time after you already participate in CLC since a few days ago. As you are the winner of this CC, you will claim this privilege too. I granted hereby you for access to the Competition Challenge#Final. Also, you will be promoted your rank soon in CLC after this competition is over.

Here’s your reward
:trophy: and :1st_place_medal: Competition Challenge#4 - Coin Collection of Madness

2nd Place again for @ThisIsChristianF, but don’t matter, you will earn the 1st place again in the next CC. From now on, please take a rest, christian_f, because you participate in all CC for 4 times from first to about now.

Here’s your consolation reward
:2nd_place_medal: Competition Challenge#4 - Coin Collection of Madness

Unfortunately for @Ahmed577 that he break some rule in this CC, so he got the most minus points from previous 2 competitors. You need to focus on score rules in each CC again next time. Remember, try not to make your points got minus again.

Here’s your consolation reward
:3rd_place_medal: Competition Challenge#4 - Coin Collection of Madness

This reward to every competitors except christian_f for complete this challenge too
:medal_sports:

That’s all for today for CLC’s Competition Challenge#4 - Coin Collection of Madness, all pilots, recruits and challengers
As a owner of CLC and committee member of CC will thank you all competitors for participating and I hope you enjoy this Competition Challenge. The next CC will getting more difficult, more rules and etc. So please prepare yourself when it’s ready to be excited again. I’m probably sure that the next CC will be not easily from difficult of 0%-35%.

If you need for sure about this one again, please find out together again soon when CC#5’s already begin.

:warning: Warning : Competition Challenge#5 will be coming soon in the future, so keep practice your skills for a challenge incoming in the future.

May the Fork be with you, ladies and gentlemen

#CLC #ChattingPlace

2 Likes

Actually, I am attending this CC not to aim the highest peak. I just only want to challenge myself in this skill and at the same time, I am also your loyal friend @Bigmos49216, so I decided to take this challenge. Its okay for me if I did not match those requirements that you need, but as long as I am showing support to you and this challenge though, I know its hard, but its also fun

2 Likes

Thanks for this comment, I will improvement to getting better than this to make everyone for more fun and excitement.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Bigmos49216 for this award!

2 Likes

Your welcome, Chimmo : Recruit of CLC

But also, I prepare some serious challenge for you to promoted your rank too. See you there in CLC topic, @Chimmo.

2 Likes

Competition Challenge#5’s Audition Status : Closed

@CattyCheese
@Ardhane271
@T-59
@ -

Time Left : Over

**This post will always stay here for competitors prepare a tough challenge in competition and maybe I will add someone in randomly. If every competitors are here already, CC#5 will begin right away soon. Please take your time for practice to make your skills and capable in your favorite mission before CC#5’s begin.

4 Likes

Ok I would join but if I failed one more time I will not join CC#6 because in this time I will be training.

3 Likes

Before CattyCheese can join in this CC#5, he need to prove his skills in qualifying challenge first to earn the competitors of CC.

Qualifying Challenge : Defeat the Henlley’s Comet with Neutron Gun, avoid all comets incoming, special abilities required only 5 counts in entire match and without dying more than 5 times in comet section

To be a competitor of CC is quite really hard if you didn’t practice to do this challenge first, @CattyCheese, so please prove it to me for advanced to the real competition in this CC#5.
Good Luck

2 Likes

let’s test my skill

2 Likes

Wait do I have to participate in CC again (with qualifying challenge) or am I already in it?

2 Likes

No, you already won and claimed to be the winner of CC#4. That’s mean you cannot be participate in CC for this time until the CC#Final will be approaching in the future.

Did you know? : CC#Final will prepare for all winners from 8 previous Competition Challenge and it’s might be hard because all challenge in this season will be combine together into one massive challenge in each round. You must keep looking forward in the future when CC#Final is approaching.

2 Likes

Oh so its like a final battle between all previous CC winners?

2 Likes

Yes, you must fight against all previous CC winners in CC#Final.

2 Likes

Got it thanks @Bigmos49216 !

2 Likes

This is it
Qualifying Challenge for @Ardhane271

Remember, complete this challenge to earn a competitor of CC and please prepare for a tough challenge incoming when CC#5’s begin.

Good Luck

Qualifying Challenge : Defeat the boss within 5 minutes of mission time in overall (2 bosses)

3 Likes