CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

Ouch!?! That’s really hurt from Henpire’s ambush while attacking The Yolk Star.

To @ScarletCuboids : Senior Challenger of CLC

UHF’s Training Boss Skill Course has been confirmed that you failed our mission cause crashed by Henpire’s call support while attacking The Yolk Star. So, you can’t receive the reward from all of us.

Please try again on the next mission, I will prepare some difficult of mission to you again in the future. And you will claim a reward too if you failed in twice.

Sincerely

Suggestion : If you stuck on the corner or surround by Henpire, use a special abilities to clean them up (some mission will required if you got the same situation like this).

2 Likes

The next challenge for Ahmed577 that tried to escape from Henpire’s approaching in the darkness section. Can he get out of this in time?

Challenge : Survive yourself in darkness section without equipped all weapons (except Ion Blaster)

Don’t be afraid, @Ahmed577
Good Luck

1 Like

Grave of Hell is opening for RamonTokus to sent him onto the bottom of hell that he need to beat this easy challenge quickly, but it’s came with impossible difficulty.

Can he reach to the heaven?

Challenge : Use everything you got to beat this match of hell without dying more than 10 times

Don’t get the hell burnt you down, @ScarletCuboids, I waiting you on the heaven.
Good Luck

2 Likes

I have equipped Ion Blaster.

And I have won.

I think now that you Henpire will be trapped in the Darkness. Hahahahaha!

2 Likes

Good survive, @Ahmed577

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

1 Like

Attention Please

CC-S1 has been updated that CC#5’s Audition in now officially online for audition to everyone.

Please check it out here :point_right: CC#5’s Audition

Thank you for your patience and understanding, see you there in CC-S1.

1 Like

alright great slippy
i used Plasma

1 Like

<System\RamonTokus_Automatic_Assistant> Please wait for the report to be uploaded…

2 Likes

Message to CattyCheese : Recruit of CLC

UHF’s Researching Interstellar Highway Course (or UHF’s R.I.H.C.) will thank you for your screenshot. I really confirmed that was a “Symphony in C Major” from Henpire’s wave. We use all kinds of music player to sent them back where they came from.

As you are doing a great job, I will granted hereby to you with this reward as compensation.
:medal_military: Newbie Photographer of UHF’s R.I.H.C.
:medal_sports: from CLC

Wait for my latest newbie to come to see you when I will prepare for another mission in the future.

May the Fork be with you

Sincerely
Vladimir “Cog” Dentional
Executive Manager of UHF’s Researching Interstellar Highway Course or UHF’s R.I.H.C.

Great Job, @CattyCheese
Your reward is now on the UHF Message, please receive all of your reward.

Q&A : CC#5 is in progress of audition, can you join in by this invitation?

1 Like
2 Likes

Congratulations, @ScarletCuboids
You have been reached to the heaven by defeat all of Henpire in a match of hell from Grave of Hell.

Here’s your reward

2 Likes

hmm… sure :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

OK, you choose for joining in this CC#5.
See you there in CC-S1, @CattyCheese

2 Likes

Another Henpire is prepare for Ardhane271 to beat him up with their Squawk Block. Watch out now, they have some special rule for you.

Challenge : Complete the Squawk Block within 5 seconds in each wave with Hypergun and don’t do anything within 1 minute while encounter with Master Squawker

:warning: Warning : Master Squawker is cover with invisible shield for 1 minute. If you open fire on it with every case, will count as failed immediately because it’s a Henpire’s tricky plan.

Good Luck, @Ardhane271

1 Like

Long time no seen to this recruit “Stardrone : Recruit of CLC” after he pass his exam and didn’t participate in CLC since phase 1 has been offline for 1 month.

He will get a surprise when CLC is back online as phase 2.

Challenge : Complete a “Skyscrapers” wave without dying once and use any special abilities

Good Luck and Welcome Back, @Stardrone

1 Like

@Bigmos49216 :thinking:

2 Likes

Well Done, @Ardhane271
You complete this challenge by without defeat the boss and got crashed by it only 1 time.

Here’s your reward

Q&A : Can you join in this CC#5 for the first time by getting more tough challenge on this competition?

2 Likes

Of course, i join now

1 Like

Ok, the qualifying challenge will be ready for sent to you.
See you there in CC-S1, @Ardhane271

1 Like

After Eugenolabrium has failed @ThisIsChristianF’s challenge since 12 days ago,

it’s time to prove his skill again in another second chance by my challenge.

But be careful, if your same problem is still on, please keep change for now on.

Challenge : Complete this match with your favorite weapon and without dying more than 3 times

Good Luck, @Eugenolabrium

2 Likes