CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

Good, @Alice_De_Uruguay
All recruits must prove more skills and tactical to be a challenger like you, and the other challengers too.

Keep working on here to be the best challenger of CLC and CIU’s universe in the future.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

2 Likes

KaizoKaioticVN is taking a rest from CLC’s Phase 1 for a long time, but now CLC is back online as phase 2. He know that a great challenge might back to prepare himself for complete it again.

This time he got some unprepared challenge from Bounty Hunter “Jason V. Yikerston”, the greatest hunter of the CIU’s universe. He wanted KaizoKaioticVN use a newest spaceship “Muller” with some HUD like destruction meter and point indicator, equipped with Utensil Poker started from :zap:0 and don’t equip any satellites to complete this unprepared challenge.

Challenge : Complete this match by bounty hunter’s rule

:warning: Warning : If one of rule from bounty hunter got caught by cheating, this challenge will be count as failed entirely.

Good Luck and Welcome back, @KaizoKaioticVN

1 Like

Don’t forget about that results, @KaizoKaioticVN
You will miss this :medal_sports: if you didn’t send a proof to me first.

1 Like

I followed your request but it seems I forgot the proof

2 Likes

After he completed bounty hunter’s challenge, Bounty Hunter impressed to his tactical and capable. He give this medal “:medal_military: Unprepared Challenge from Jason V. Yikerston, Bounty Hunter of CIU” to KaizoKaioticVN, and thanks to him before he takeoff and jump into hyperspace to back his home.

It’s fine, @KaizoKaioticVN
But next time please prepare some proof to me again when you complete each challenge.

I glad to see you again when CLC’s Phase 1 has been offline for 1 month.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

2 Likes

Attention Please

CC-S1’s Forum has been announcement about CC#4’s Result. Committee of CC has reveal for the winners of CC#4 for now.

For all competitors of CC, please check it here to find out who’s the winner of this CC
:point_right: CC#4’s Result Announcement

Good Luck out there, all folks

2 Likes

After Competition Challenge#4 has been completed, CC-S1’s Forum is taking a break to prepare for the next competition incoming in the future.

As Chimmo has been won in this CC#4, he will get a promoted his rank by complete this serious challenge and he must beat it once again like he participate in this CLC too.

Challenge : Try not to lost any dare points in friendly match

:warning: Warning : Your spaceship was replaced into Muller, your weapon has been replaced with Lightning Fryer and your skill was replaced into “Veteran”.

If you beat this challenge, you will promoted your rank into “Challenger” for the first time.
Good Luck, @Chimmo

1 Like

The next challenge is prepare for Ardhane271, can he survive from this?

Challenge : Defeat all bosses in Boss Rush’s environment without being crashed from lightning bolts at least 3 times

Watch out for these environment (:zap: and :snowflake:) to make your best time record’s interrupted.
Good Luck, @Ardhane271

1 Like

“We got a task for you, @Bigmos49216. We need you to deliver this thingy x to [REDACTED]. By the way, deliver it with a bomber, bring nothing but your trusty corn shotgun. Don’t worry much, we scanned your path and it only littered by meteors flying around with very low speed…maybe. Good luck.” -UHF Arcade

Mission: Complete the delivery by going through the asteroid belt.

:warning: Restrictions:

• Fly unprepared
  • Can only use bomber
  • Can only use corn shotgun

2 Likes

To UHF Arcade

"I accepted to deliver that thing to your destination, and I know that I must use spaceship like BX to complete this task.

Please be patience after I’m done with my business first, I will complete your task right away soon."

Sincerely, Bigmos
President, Owner of CLC and Committee of CC

:white_check_mark: Challenge Accepted

1 Like

Wait so I played the dare match before looking at the forum… I guess I failed lol

3 Likes

Solution : You need to keep looking on the forum before you enter the session. That’s was an important thing to learn your experience, @Eugenolabrium.

3 Likes

I got your challenge, @ScarletCuboids

This is my newest spaceship BX after I bought it from store, “Blutraordinary Bomber” (Unfinished Version).

And it’s done, UHF’s delivery has been sent to your destination.

:medal_sports: Challenge Completed

3 Likes

Well, I might give you another chance, this time, you should give me some proof that you win this challenge that I will be sending to you later

3 Likes

Fly unprepared but, why you don’t have that unprepared medal?

2 Likes

Because I use some equipment that I already used from my latest spaceship and didn’t equip any satellites, but my weapon use :zap:max. So, that’s why I didn’t earn an unprepared medal.

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply but are you going to send the dare do me or should I dare someone else?

2 Likes

Serious Challenge has already been sent to you, @Chimmo.
Good Luck out there

2 Likes

But there are no recent incoming dares from you

2 Likes

Whoops, wait for me sent this match to you right away. I think I didn’t prepare for you, so please be patience and sorry for the inconvenience, @Chimmo .

2 Likes