Collection of ideas liked by InterAction Studios

all games are good yes, i tried fortnite, undertale and all those games, and i extremly liked them, but want to know something i extremly hate about games? their toxic, obnoxious fanbases, full of children which scream at you if you say that you don’t like the game they love. (//smalledit//) but yeah, you made a pretty good point here too.

2 Likes

Then don’t sit in those communities. Enjoy it yourself or with not-toxic friends from that fan-base. I also like FNAF and while it’s know for children and clickbait youtube videos, I love to talk about it’s story and make theories with friends (Yes, I watch Game theorists. Would be interesting to see his theory based on CI games)

3 Likes

Game Theory: CHICKEN INVADERS - The Hero’s SECRET Identity! (It’s Big Chicken #214748363)

13 Likes

Exactly why I decided to stop making Geometry Dash videos and tried to isolate myself from the community as much as possible. Sometimes it’s just not worth having to deal with some people.

1 Like

It was a reference to Infocom games. Way back when.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/69,105

Funs ruin everything

Some games like Undertale are divinized by fans

Fortnite comunity allow only proplayer-gods-architets that complains on all of the things that aren’t “bring this back!!!” And things like “my skin is no more OG!! :sob:” are flooding the subreddit

Youtube Minecraft is destroyed by youtubers that (for wewes) sold them to make childish videos

The Henterprise was really near to win

1 Like

Hmm. Last 2 topics I made turned completely off-topic ways.

2 Likes

You miss that one

woohoo, I got of 2 my ideas on the list. Not sure if IA is interested in the Medal idea or the Research Lab idea, or both

I didn’t miss it. IA didn’t like your post.

Press F to pay respect.

1 Like

Sorry… my fault

This one has a like on itself.

I can help translate into Persian

iran

Would you also translate the war?

1 Like

Ok, that was funny before.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/540817615497723914/549986959213461514/nogoodt.mp3

1 Like

I’m a giraffe

add ci6

A wagon and a lot of planes

1 Like