CIU's League Challenge - Phase 1

Done :wink:

As soon as my internet problem got fixed I flew you friendly match. Looks like I won, yay!

2 Likes

Ok, fair is fair.
Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

Welcome to the Competition Challenge#2, @SA-GoldenBoss128.
See you on tomorrow afternoon

1 Like

The challenge is failed. It took me 2:40 minutes to finish this.

2 Likes

Look like you need to practice this challenge again in the future (just like the speedrunner).
Better luck next time

Man I bought Muller M408 since the challenge begin.

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen all pilots, recruits and challengers from Chatting Place, CIU League Talking Place and blue_ocean’s challenge topic. Welcome to the CLC’s Competition Challenge#2.

After the previous competition has just begun and completed. But someone lost the CC and some lifes in every competition, this time is going to getting more difficult challenge and no this rule “Lost a lifes in every competition”.

However, thanks for suggestion by @Star_Light that made this competition getting harder than previous one.

So as not to waste time, please welcome to this competitors :
@ThisIsChristianF, who the best challenger in CLC, the leader of his squadrons and :star: Senior Challenger
@Arnav, the challenger and who beat @ThisIsChristianF from previous challenge
@SA-GoldenBoss128, the challenger
and @peterexited, the new recruit of CLC

These competitors will gonna fight each others in this competition challenge with the same challenge for the best challenger in CIU’s universe.

For the Competition Challenge#2 today is…

The Fastest Challenger

After CLC had challenged @ThisIsChristianF and @Arnav for test of co-op challenge mode, CLC has requested UHF about this challenge for the competition in the future. Many days passed, UHF has create this competition for all competitors and use a challenge that CLC has requested to fight the best time record each other for the UHF’s new record.

For the first one has set a best time record, will be given this trophy and reward

:trophy: and :1st_place_medal: Competition Challenge#2 - The Fastest Challenger
:2nd_place_medal: Competition Challenge#2 - The Fastest Challenger
:3rd_place_medal: Competition Challenge#2 - The Fastest Challenger

Here’s your challenge : Complete 5 Chicken Invasion’s mission with your best time record
*Keep your best time record more than the other competitors to claim a big rewards.

Warning : I recommended to use any Chicken Invasion’s mission with difficulty of more than 50% to beat the other competitors in this competition. All Chicken Invasion’s mission will be divide 5 follow the challenge’s rule for the competitor’s best time record.

If you beat your time record within 10 minutes in overall (only one mission from 5 missions), you will able to claim this reward too.

:medal_sports:

All competitors have to complete this CC#2 within 5 days of time limit.

So, what are you waiting for, competitors. UHF is depending on all of you.
Competition Challenge#2 - The Fastest Challenger is starting…
NOW!!!

#CLC #ChattingPlace #CIULeagueTalkingPlace #blue_ocean’schallengetopic

2 Likes

Is it a challenge to everyone? Or only @ThisIsChristianF and @Arnav?

1 Like

No, It’s just only competitors can challenge this competition.

Remember when you complete each mission, competitors.
@ThisIsChristianF
@Arnav
@SA-GoldenBoss128
@peterexited

Please post your screenshot to continue your challenge progress and for conclusion results. After beat it all, I will gonna calculate all screenshots from all competitors for the final result and find out who will be a winner of this CC#2.

Dares or normal mission?

1 Like

It’s only a normal mission, @Arnav.

;-;
i only have 100%-100% mission
oh shit
time for a suffering

1 Like

Just remember, I recommended to use a difficulty of more than 50% but don’t too hard for your best time record.

2 Likes

What mission
Edit: oh ok, chicken invasions

2 Likes

completed 100% mission

Time: 19:29
Score: 60,525,156
3x10 Waves

2 Likes

Just like this one, @peterexited.
A normal mission with difficulty more than 50%

1 Like