CIU's League Challenge - Phase 1

I’ll be doing mine tomorrow

1 Like
Proof for mission difficulty

Screenshot_2048

2nd mission is done

1 Like

Ok, keep start to complete them before this Thursday, 1:00 PM in my time zone is times up.

1 Like

2 down, only 3 more missions to beat the others

1 Like

Another proof

Screenshot_2052

2 Likes

I will be back for check tomorrow until the final day.
3 down, 2 more to go

1 Like

And remembers, I always watching you, competitors.

Owner of CLC’s take a rest for now

Anyway
Gatling Wheel

Screenshot_2054
The mission is not done yet
Just Showing Gatling wheel

2 Likes

<<Incoming transmission for @ScarletCuboids, coming from REFFI’s Heart>>
REFFI’s Heart>I’m contacting Nitori via terminal to ask her about a trial.
REFFI’s Heart>The operator known as EasternLich has made a testing of how harsh an enviroment can be while using certain weaponry.
REFFI’s Heart>My operator wants to know how you could handle a Supernova Debris ordeal while using only certain equipment. So the most ideal scenario would be a trial. And the scenario draws here:

REFFI’s Heart> Nitori, you’re obliged to at the very least carry an extra life in this challenge and you only can carry HUD indicators in this challenge along using the very first ship the recruits of the UHF are provided along any special rarity gear but you’re forced to use a H&C 101 Hachling ship for this trial along a Positron Stream as only weapon of choice.
REFFI’s Heart> Additional challenges are the next ones: 1. Match or surpass the base score displayed before. 2. Overheat 3 or less times. 3. Reach 20 Firepower at the end of the mission.
REFFI’s Heart> It is of maximum importance that you’re restricted of use any aid outside equipment of any rarity rendering impossible to get any Appetite Attractor or similar equipment. Usage of satellite weaponry is also rendered impossible.

1 Like

My progress so far

1 Like

1 Like

One more left and I’m done

1 Like

Keep going, @Arnav (2 more missions to go) and @ThisIsChristianF (1 more mission to finish this).
Almost there

But @peterexited and @SA-GoldenBoss128, where is your challenge progress? You have only 4 days 4 hours left to complete this CC#2.

Here’s the final attempt @Bigmos49216

1 Like

Attention to all competitors of CC#2

@ThisIsChristianF had been finished this challenge for the 1st place. But wait for the others to complete it within time limit first, to calculate for the conclusion result.

1 Like

Please, my father is working on my computer and I don’t have time to do one of them

2 Likes

one down

1 Like

(barely) two down

2 Likes

Umm… where is time record? Look like you capture this screenshot too early, so I didn’t see it.

1 Like

unforcunately, i cant show it, but it’s like 5mil

2 Likes