CIU's League Challenge - Phase 1

@Ahmed577, did you finished my challenge? You told me that you will complete my challenge today.

"Attention, @EasternLich

We have detected a nuclear crow approching a Bossa Nova. It seems like the bird is having intention of causing it to explode even more violently, causing nearby spacecrafts to [DATA EXPUNGED]. This is must be a work of the Evil Henpire and it’s unacceptable, and because you’re the nearest at the incoming threat, get there, pass through the thunderstorm and destroy the Bossa Nova before the crow get there…fast!"

Challenge: Finish the mission under 03:10

:warning: Restrictions:

• Only use BX Family spacecrafts
  • Cannot use satellites and superweapons
  • Cannot use nuclear class weapons (plasma, neutron, hypergun, photon)
3 Likes

REFFI’s Heart> #Unit Ruinous Walpurgis is doing her first appearance. Guess Photon Swarm is also forbidden or is available?

To be on the safe side, I guess don’t use it.

I forgot that photon is nuclear so don’t use it

Vulcan Chaingun it is. Good Ol’ Reliable to the rescue and ready to kick some ass

Missed by 5 seconds because well, some derbris were missed. NoMiss and NoNuclear were kept. Keep the gratifications, I found myself that the BX-6 is a ship that I can rely on the majority of regular scenarios

Also do people still fight for who has the biggest Multi-kill bonus? I want to use my 111,975 chaining for the duel

2 Likes

I am a bit late, but I saw this so I need to say that Orville the Orca is kinda Ben Curtis clone.
I really almost dont find a difference between them, except that Ben plays at low skill levels, have 1 type of spacecraft and have well made quality videos.

One time @Recruit_75 got more than 2 million points in a multikill

3 Likes

Wao. That’s an entire run worth of Multi-Kill

1 Like

Does it count though? He got that because of a bug which was fixed

2 Likes

Ah, I knew there was a catch. I think we should keep it as #0 on the ranking of Multi-kill bonuses.

1 Like

“Dear @ThisIsChristianF, Due to the Endurance Training Program is malfunctioning today, I want you to clean some comets at [REDACTED] with only moron railgun. Don’t worry, I checked the place and it don’t have much, the problem here is not you can’t dodge it but you can’t shoot it. Clean them with only moron railgun and don’t collect any powerup or gifts and send me the results and I’ll count it as a success. Good luck!” -Nitori Kawashiro

Endurance Training Program: Mission VII

Challenge: Complete comet chase with “Either Brave or Stupid” medal

Restrictions: only use moron railgun (like the endurance training program says)

I think this will be my last attempt now because I am giving up on this one, this endurance challenge is nice but its way too hard to learn at all, thank you so much for challenging me in that way, and hoping you can challenge more people on that one.

This is Christian F’s last attempt on this challenge, I’m very sorry

1 Like

Since you stopped, guess I’ll stop the endurance now.

Well, you passed it. Here’s your medal regardless

:medal_sports:

2 Likes

Anyways, I have finished the last attempt of my endurance challenge with a proof

Proof of using moron railgun in FP 0 @RamonTokus

1 Like

Some challenge that you had been completed will return into a nightmare challenge to you, but some challenge that you already failed or lost might be get a second chances to beat it again.

There is no challenge from CLC for you today, @ThisIsChristianF and @Arnav. Because both of you will be ready for Competition Challenge#2 from unprepared challenge that will prove all your skills and your strategies.

Find out for some recruit or challenger will join in to fight against both of you tonight and get ready for CC#2 tomorrow.

Stay tuned and May the Forks be With you, @ThisIsChristianF and @Arnav

1 Like

Sometimes when some challenger is getting serious about challenge some recruit, @peterexited is one of them to being challenged for the first time.

Can he handle it?

Challenge : Complete a dare match by don’t lose a dare more than 3 points

A dare match will added to a you when I finished it. Do your best, @peterexited

1 Like

okay!

1 Like

well, i guess that’s done

2 Likes