CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

Wait so I played the dare match before looking at the forum… I guess I failed lol

3 Likes

Solution : You need to keep looking on the forum before you enter the session. That’s was an important thing to learn your experience, @Eugenolabrium.

3 Likes

I got your challenge, @ScarletCuboids

This is my newest spaceship BX after I bought it from store, “Blutraordinary Bomber” (Unfinished Version).

And it’s done, UHF’s delivery has been sent to your destination.

:medal_sports: Challenge Completed

3 Likes

Well, I might give you another chance, this time, you should give me some proof that you win this challenge that I will be sending to you later

3 Likes

Fly unprepared but, why you don’t have that unprepared medal?

2 Likes

Because I use some equipment that I already used from my latest spaceship and didn’t equip any satellites, but my weapon use :zap:max. So, that’s why I didn’t earn an unprepared medal.

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply but are you going to send the dare do me or should I dare someone else?

2 Likes

Serious Challenge has already been sent to you, @Chimmo.
Good Luck out there

2 Likes

But there are no recent incoming dares from you

2 Likes

Whoops, wait for me sent this match to you right away. I think I didn’t prepare for you, so please be patience and sorry for the inconvenience, @Chimmo .

2 Likes

Well I do have to buy a veteran skill from the shop so take your time :slight_smile:

Edit : But I just realized skills cant be equipped in dares

2 Likes

I can’t mount skills in dares so unfortunately I can’t complete this part of the conditions:

2 Likes

:no_entry_sign:This rule has been removed from my list.

So, I already clear this situation right now btw.
There you go, @Chimmo

2 Likes

Ok thanks for confirming !

2 Likes

I am extremely sorry I couldn’t get the results in the other format, my hand just unavoidably goes towards the “back” button

Edit : I used a Muller and Lightning Fryer

2 Likes

Oh, not again. But it’s okay.

I will count as you complete this challenge by your accident from exit the result. But next time, will count as failed entirely cause didn’t send a proof to me again.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

Congratulations, Chimmo
You have been promoted from your rank “Recruit” into official rank “Challenger”.

Whoever in this rank “Challenger”

1. You will be get some challenge with more difficult and more rules from CLC, but cannot dare to these rank “Recruit”, all newbies that will be one of CLC and above of your current rank.

2. You can’t create your challenge rule until you have to prove your skills, tactical and capable to improve your experience first. When your experience is enough to be ready for create your challenge, you must create your challenge rules by your choices and dare to owner of CLC for evaluation of your challenger rule. If your challenge rule was impressed by owner of CLC, you will be able to challenge the other recruits by permitted from owner of CLC.

May the Fork be with You, @Chimmo : Challenger of CLC

Challenger’s Rank List, which on the first topic, will be updated in any seconds.

2 Likes

A Henpire has repaired the space crab,taking revenge on @Bigmos49216 at all his costs
this time you are unprepared once again

Mission: Defeat Space Crab without collecting any firepower
(note: you can still collect firepower until he comes)

Restrictions:

• Can only use Bomber
  • Fly Unprepared
  • Firepower Limits: 0-3

3 Likes

Another fly unprepared?!
Well, @Arnav, I will do your challenge on late tomorrow morning. Because my time zone for now on is 19:51 AM.

Sorry, I need to take a break tonight.

:white_check_mark: Challenge Accepted
Results will be revealed on tomorrow.

2 Likes

well i will send a challenge (that won’t be unprepared)
and its 30%-30%

3 Likes

But your challenge it’s 35%-35% (I’m already checked).

3 Likes