CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

Still very easy

1 Like

im late but there is no challenge, you just did a friendly dare and there’s no rules

3 Likes

Good Job, @FridayFunkinSussyVN

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

Some basic challenge is very easy for you, but beware from something that you need to beat it for promoted your rank.

1 Like

You what, no get it? If you’re blind, look at the screenshot!

didn’t get any notifications.

Just like I remember this question from CLC’s first phase :point_down:.

But hey, next time please ping only once per post, @ArtemBexline211085.

1 Like

@Bigmos49216 im sorry if i did not let you challenge me in a long time but my mom does not let me get the version

1 Like

i forgot to reply to this

well, im a real pro player i completed lots of 100% dificulity missions

2 Likes

To @chickenboi

So, you’re ready to back online in CLC? I’m always preparing for all recruits and challengers.

1 Like

no. im not ready

1 Like

After LMK.ChraskysussyVN’s event is over, Henpire’s Squawk Block Army are heading to ArtemNikolaev211085 on Terrence, Tinger’s constellation for attacking once again. But unfortunately for ArtemNikolaev211085, his spaceship has equipped Microgun and his weapons have :zap:6 limited.

Challenge: Defend yourself in each waves of Squawk Block with your weapons :zap:6 and equip any satellites like Microgun

:warning: Warning: No Special Abilities Allowed

Good Luck, @ArtemBexline211085

1 Like

Can I have my favorite weapon?

1 Like

To @ArtemBexline211085

Yes, you can use any weapons you like.

1 Like
1 Like

Great Job, @ArtemBexline211085

Henpire’s Squawk Block Army are no longer for their survive and have been destroyed by you.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

1 Like

@Bigmos49216 I want to take another challenge

1 Like

To @ArtemBexline211085

Please prepare for the challenge incoming on this morning to noon.

1 Like

ArtemNikolaev211085 has a big problem when he arrived to Diotious, which is the hottest planet on Flamescion’s constellation, his engine on spaceship is gonna overload and explode in any hours.

He need to escape and defeat some bosses, which henpire is prepare to take him down, before he exploded by his engine on his spaceship.

Challenge: You have 6 minutes of mission time to defeat all bosses in Boss Rush before time runs out

:warning: Warning: No Special Abilities Allowed

Good Luck, @ArtemBexline211085

1 Like

Can I have another challenge now, is been a week without any challenge and how do I get to the next rank?

2 Likes

Will be right away, @FridayFunkinSussyVN.
Please wait for a moment

2 Likes