CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

One last challenge for LMK.ChraskysussyVN that he need to destroy the Space Crab type#2 within time limit.

But, he really know that he miss something before encounter with serious challenge.

Challenge: Destroy the Space Crab Type#2 within 2 minutes of mission time

Good Luck, @FridayFunkinSussyVN

2 Likes
1 Like

Good Survive, @ArtemBexline211085
You might have to change your engine or take a rest before you move on again.

Hereā€™s your reward
:medal_sports:

The next one will be another creative challenge that you need to improve your challenge rules. Stay tuned when you have to finish in time

1 Like

Challenge said ā€œDestroy the Space Crab Type#2 within 2 minutes of mission timeā€ which boss wave is required, ignore the other waves.

2 Likes

Great I lose my picture about the challenge because I did a mistake
I destroy the Space Crab in 5 seconds.

2 Likes

Well Done, @FridayFunkinSussyVN

This one is completely too easy for you, but the next thing is coming when you gain experience of challenge enough. Keep your eyes open, recruit. Youā€™re now almost ready to advanced to the next rank.

Hereā€™s your reward
:medal_sports:

3 Likes

I see Haian2007 forum account has been suspended because of inappropriate behaviorā€¦
BTW, can I have another challenge?

2 Likes

Yes, please wait for any moment

:cold_sweat: Uh oh, I guess he got a problem from something that making him temporary ban.

1 Like

I think from swear at @hossine spam and cringe topic

4 Likes

I know you better get rid of it. There was a fight between me and HaiAn2007. I calmed him down. And thatā€™s it.

2 Likes

This is the last challenge that LMK.ChraskysussyVN need to success in your current rank and move forward to the serious challenge, which will advanced to the new rank.

Can he prove his creative of challenge rule against me?
Find out here

Challenge: Create your own challenge rules and dare me only once

:warning: Warning: All recruits must create an easy challenge first to evaluate and improve its challenge rules which will be increase the difficulty again on the next rank in the future.

Beat this one for advanced to the serious challenge, @FridayFunkinSussyVN.
Good Luck

1 Like

You not logged recently so I canā€™t dare

2 Likes

To @FridayFunkinSussyVN

Wait for me log in to in-game again after I finish some busy from outside.

1 Like

@Bigmos49216 HaiAnā€™s forum is suspended until December 1. Reason: Inappropriate behavior. I hope youā€™ll notice that.

1 Like

I already seen this one now. :point_down:

Thanks for notify me

1 Like

anyways i havenā€™t got an challenge for so long yet

2 Likes

To @Arnav

Will be prepared to you soon after I finishing some busy from outside.

1 Like

BTW, can I get another challange?

1 Like

To @ArtemBexline211085

Will be on list for preparing a challenge, please wait until Iā€™m getting back home in less than 20 minutes.

1 Like

ArtemNikolaev211085 is preparing for another Boss Rushā€™s time attack, but itā€™s seem to be difficult because he want to prove the other challengers by complete in 1 minute.

Can he reach the finish line in time?

Meanwhile, Arnav got a big deal challenge for advanced to the next rank. He need to prove himself with his challenge rules for fight against the other challengers which will take him down from CLCā€™s Grand League, which will be added soon in the future.

Keep pay attention, Commander Challenger. You will be dared by lower rank which will challenge you on the next rank.

Challenge for ArtemNikolaev211085: Reach the finish line within 1 minute of mission time in Boss Rush

Challenge for Arnav: Create your own challenge rules against the other challengers at least 5 times

Good Luck, @Arnav and @ArtemBexline211085

1 Like