CIU's League Challenge - Phase 1

Here’s the first one from @2sN, wait for conclusion result with the others.

Only 4 left to reach 600, but I have failed

1 Like

imma show my galactic coop

2 Likes

That was so close to claim a :medal_sports:.
Don’t worry, just try again to get a luck next time.
I think you’re on 3rd place, wait for @Star_Light only once to see a conclusion result (maybe you’re in top 3 or not, so stay tuned when @Star_Light’s done).

2 Likes

Everyone is ready to see a result except @Star_Light cause wait him finish a mission for competition challenge a long time for today.

Come on, I have a lot of things to do on tomorrow, @Star_Light

1 Like

Why do you ping 1 people a couple of times in 1 post?

2 Likes

Because sometime if I ping only 1 people, maybe I didn’t remember after I use ping another person.

Well maybe I can’t do it now.
But to night I will play

2 Likes

Ok @Star_Light, after you complete it, send it to me like the others that already sent since this afternoon.

2 Likes

CLC is gonna close, again. But CLC’s Competition Challenge#1 - The Food Collector
will be continued to conclusion result on tomorrow.

@ScarletCuboids, @ThisIsChristianF and @2sN were finished a mission and waiting for conclusion result while @Star_Light is gonna takeoff to a mission for competition tonight.

Everything on this Competition Challenge will be over when @Star_Light just finished a mission in the last person. After that, I will gonna calculate all records from all of you to follow a challenge’s rule and the winner of this Competition Challenge#1 will be revealed when I announcement the winner that person to claim a big rewards.

Three of four from all of you will get a reward in top 3.
Stay Tuned for tomorrow, challengers

2 Likes

While @Star_Light is going to beat the others in CLC’s Competition Challenge#1 - The Food Collector, CLC is gonna take a break by challenging the other recruits to waiting Competition Challenge#1’s over.

Once again for @MoonKnight was being challenged by CLC, but this time maybe he will pass a challenge to improve his skills for the next of Competition Challenge in the future.

Challenge : Defeat them all in Boss Rush with your latest primary weapons and without collect any weapons or powerups

2 Likes

Attention Please, it’s look like I gonna calculated to these score tonight soon, but @Star_Light didn’t respond to complete this Competition Challenge#1.

If @Star_Light doesn’t clear a competition task before 10:30 PM in my time zone, he will be disqualified in this Competition Challenge#1 immediately. After that, I will be ready to calculate to announcement the winner. (That’s means @Star_Light will lost one from three lifes in every competition) (*I’m serious, no joke. You want to get in top 3 or disqualified? It’s up to you.)

1 Like

Attention Please to these challenger :
@ScarletCuboids
@ThisIsChristianF
and @2sN

Competition Challenge#1 - The Food Collector will be over at 10:30 PM in my time zone, but someone in one of four will be lost one life for disqualified, because doesn’t complete a competition task in time.

So please told him to complete a competition task quickly before I will announce to take a moment for calculate all of your score. After that, I will be announcement for the winner of this Competition Challenge#1.

1 Like

What time is it now in your time zone?

1 Like

It’s 10:13 PM now :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Oh what?
I can’t do that now :frowning:
Maybe I go out of time.

1 Like

OK, but hurry. I will announcement to the others for delayed conclusion result.

2 Likes

Attention Please to these challenger :
@ScarletCuboids
@ThisIsChristianF
and @2sN

It’s look like I have to delayed a Competition Challenge#1’s conclusion result more 10-30 minutes from 10:30 PM, cause @Star_Light has been responded about this situation now.

Sorry for the inconvenience, all challenger

2 Likes

If the second time isn’t in time, @Star_Light. You will completely disqualified this competition and no argument in all cases.

1 Like

That’s all of time for today, times up. It’s time for calculate all of challenger’s score.

Please wait for a moment, all challenger @ScarletCuboids, @ThisIsChristianF, @2sN and @Star_Light.

1 Like