CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

Got it, chickens you are going DOWN

2 Likes

Arnav has receive an emergency mission from the legendary hunter, Robotic G. Scorpion, for destroy the Space Crab V2 before his homeland got attacked and became a flame. He knew that Henpire is stronger and tried to use all tactical to block him and take him down after they known that Space Crab V2 has been hunted by the legendary hunter, which use Arnav to finish it.

Keep your eyes open, Commander Challenger. This one is pretty difficult, so use every skills and tactical you have to protect yourself.

Challenge: Defeat the Space Crab V2 without using Utensil Poker, Plasma Rifle, Positron Stream, Neutron Gun and Photon Swarm
Bonus: Don’t get dying once from every waves before you encounter with Space Crab V2

Good Luck, @Arnav

2 Likes

i used boron in the beginning of the mission and ion blaster in space crab V2
and also didn’t die

3 Likes

Great Job, @Arnav
You saved Robotic G. Scorpion’s Homeland from Space Crab V2 and it’s already destroyed into the pieces of irons. Henpire has lost and is on the run. The legendary hunter will thanks to you for save his homeland.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:
:medal_military: Homeland Protector by The Legendary Hunter, Robotic G. Scorpion

2 Likes

@Bigmos49216 Can I practice to get ready for a serious challenge?

2 Likes

Yes, you can practice with my challenge to move on to the serious challenge, which you must to beat another tough one for making your status easy.

2 Likes

Sorry for long time don’t post because i can’t access to the forum page and it can’t load. It say not secure. BTW…Im better go now these chicken are waste my time.

2 Likes

Well done, @FridayFunkinSussyVN
You reached to the Giovanni’s Entertainment Bars at Floscope, Neon-85’s constellation for your friend’s 34th birthday on time.

Here’s your reward

2 Likes

As ArtemNikolaev211085 want to get the serious challenge for getting advanced to the next rank, he needs to encounter with different challenges incoming by some tactical and skills (and time attack too).

Challenge: Defeat the Chicken Multiplicity within 2 minutes of mission time without using any satellites and special abilities
Bonus: It’s impossible to complete this one if you have to beat it within 1 minute 20 seconds of mission time for extra reward

Good Luck, @ArtemBexline211085

1 Like

1 Like

Rippi_17 need to register into the one of challenger in CLC, and he ready to prove it by himself. He’s on travelling to CLC’s Headquarter, Utopia’s constellation, which is UHF Headquarter located and the republic of Transterium, but his way was blocked by supernova debris and Apple Core.

Clear them down and meeting me at entrance of CLC’s Headquarter

Challenge: Reach to the finish line with your favorite weapon and without collecting any firepowers and satellites

Good Luck, @Rippi_17

1 Like

Good One, @ArtemBexline211085

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports: x2

Keep look out for difficult challenge which will sending to you by randomly.

2 Likes

Done, but im already a no satelite guy

3 Likes

Good Work, @Rippi_17
You reached to the CLC’s Headquarter by safety, and you’re now has been prepared for earn your rank for the first time.

Here’s your reward

Congratulations, Rippi_17
You has been granted to hereby for this rank “Recruit” for the first time.
:new: Rippi_17 has been added to the Challenger’s Rank List

As you’re now recruit in this CLC, keep pay attention for challenge incoming from me and the other challenger, which have to test your skills, tactical and capable.

Welcome to the official CLC, Rippi_17: Recruit of CLC

3 Likes

I’m sure you are aware of Artem’s forum account being suspended until October 17, probably you should give him challenges once his account has returned, or if you gave him challenges before upon his temporary suspension, make a long deadline

3 Likes

Well, that was unexpected happened from some situation on :left_speech_bubble: Chatting Place, and he got another consequences.

Hmm…, that’s will be another lesson for violence to some users and tried to make this community going down once again. :kissing_heart:

So, thanks for notify to me about this news, @ThisIsChristianF: Past of Commander Challenger of CLC

May the Forks be with you

3 Likes

can i get another challenge?

3 Likes

To @Rippi_17

Yes, i will send another challenge to you soon.

3 Likes

<<<IT’S BOSS TRAINING TIME>>>

Keep your eyes open when detecting 2 primary bosses are approaching in Boss Rush, prepare yourself now.

Challenge: Survive yourself from each bosses in Boss Rush with your favorite weapon :zap:10
Bonus: Defeat 2 primary bosses within 5 minutes of mission time in overall

Good Luck, @Rippi_17

1 Like

Those Space Crab are getting clever by attacking LMK.ChraskysussyVN in separate ambush. Meanwhile on LMK.ChraskysussyVN’s side, he want to find some coins for donate to Mercy of Glorious Flameteam Foundation and got a surprise by detecting some robots surrounding him.

Wreck them down before it’s too late

Challenge: Defeat 2 Space Crabs without dying once

Good Luck, @FridayFunkinSussyVN

1 Like