CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

@Bigmos49216 what happens if i pass your 2 serious challenges? (At the rank of Challenger)

1 Like

No no no…, it’s impossible to beat 2 serious challenges in your current rank, because when you failed the first time, the second time will approaching soon.

For Example: If you beat against 2 serious challenges, you will get promoted only one time per one serious challenge cause by rules to promoted step by step. But you will find a nightmare when 2 serious challenges combined into one massive serious challenge, which will instantly promoted when you claim a grand reward from any competitions (including the CLC’s challenge rules).

2 Likes

these screenshots of the results are small proof, but the video of the results is big proof

You probably don’t understand, but the bonus only gives 1 single award, not 2 awards, so I got 2 awards, not 3

that was secret achievement that you did so
i’ll count it

@FridayFunkinSussyVN I’m sorry, but I have to dare you and come up with my own rules

1 Like

Challenge: Defeat the Henperor’s Apprentice without dying more than 2 times
Bonus 1: On the “Electrifying Descent” wave, don’t let the chickens get past you
Bonus 2: Pass the “Chicken Highway” wave without dying once

My Tip: You must make a video for this to be a great proof
Good luck, @FridayFunkinSussyVN

2 Likes

@Bigmos49216 and what award should I give him? This one :medal_sports:, or this one :medal_military:?

2 Likes

I obviously very often to choose this :medal_sports: for claim the reward, but :medal_military: will giving for random reward (From UHF Headquarter and any competitions).

1 Like

Sorry i can’t record because is super lag and imy pc is very poor

2 Likes

You should to capture some screenshots for another proof, it’s often to prove.

2 Likes

Here you go man:

2 Likes

Good job, @FridayFunkinSussyVN
But you missed my one bonus.

Here’s your reward.
:medal_sports: x2

Next time, be more diligent.

2 Likes

Uh…looks like I missing 1 pic, but I have clean sweep on “Electrifying Descent” wave. Sorry my mistake

1 Like

As I said…

But you choose to use :medal_military: instead.

Next challenge don’t getting missed again. If I spotted, you will receive some lesson from my challenge.

2 Likes

Do you want me to edit?

2 Likes

Yes, I want you to edit and fix it.

2 Likes

I’ve already edited

2 Likes

LMK.ChraskysussyVN need to reach the Giovanni’s Entertainment Bars at Floscope, Neon-85’s constellation before he lost his friend’s 34th birthday as soon as possible. But his way got interrupted by huge wave of Boss Henpire, which tried to strike him down in one piece.

Take them down and reach to the finish line, FAST!!!

Challenge: Reach to the finish line in Boss Rush within 5 minutes of mission time by using everything you got

Good Luck, @FridayFunkinSussyVN

2 Likes