CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

I will do that in 8:00pm because Im very busy for study…

2 Likes

1 Like

Great Work, @FridayFunkinSussyVN
You defeated the double Space Crab’s ambush and gain enough coins for donate to Mercy of Glorious Flameteam Foundation for now.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

2 Likes

Here the video link from the challenge, my opinion on the challnege is at the video title

1 Like

Great Job, @Rippi_17
This one is very easy for you, but the next one will getting difficult. So, keep practice more challenge to gain more experience to move on to the next rank.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports: x2

1 Like

It seems you taking a long time, @Chimmo. I think I will prepare some challenge for you after you offline for a long time.

And I finished the first terms in this year, time to challenge on freetime again.

2 Likes

Before I create a challenge, did you change your callsign from in-game, @Chimmo?
Because your callsign name has been changed.

2 Likes

UHF Weather Condition has been reported that U.C.O is hunting something like epic artifact for destroying us soon. Ardhane271 has received this mission to destroy that U.C.O and gain an epic artifact for research to how to use it.

But watch out, this one is pretty difficult.

Challenge: In “Amphitheatrics” wave, complete this wave without using any satellites and special abilities within 15 seconds of mission time

Good Luck, @Ardhane271

1 Like

This one is very easy for you, LMK.ChraskysussyVN. But keep looking out when something is going to strike you down while during in the session.

Challenge: Complete this session without dying once from lightning bolts environment
Bonus: Beat the other best time record

Good Luck, @FridayFunkinSussyVN

2 Likes

Is that like a speedrun or I need to beat your score?

2 Likes

Yes, here’s my time record (1:33). Sorry for screenshot that I forgot to capture it.

No, the score is doesn’t count in this challenge.

2 Likes

Commander Challenger found himself in the danger zone when Chicken Multiplicity has been improved and developed more features to strike him down in one piece.

Use your tactical and strategy to survive from this situation. Carefully, this might be hurt for a bit.

Challenge: Defeat the Chicken Exponentiality without dying once

Good Luck, @Arnav

1 Like

Yep changed it to Lightning Fryer

2 Likes

I see it, but watch out if your callsign has been added in your weapon list.

2 Likes

about this i actually took the start of boss just to show i didn’t die

3 Likes

Chimmo tried to avoid those feathers ahead to head on to the Feth Fole, which is a store-bought on Torier, Esthinger’s constellation, for buying some snacks. But he need to escape from terrorist hunter, which they want to beat him, and it’s no way to go now.

He must going through those feathers to survive from them because it’s only way to reaching the Feth Fole, but it seems like Henpire is preparing for sneaking ambush him around the feathers too.

Keep looking surrounding you before you found out that destroyed by Henpire.

Challenge: Survive yourself from any “Henpire Ambush” wave in Feather Fields section with Lightning Fryer :zap:10 and without dying once

Good Luck, @Chimmo

2 Likes

Awesome, @Arnav
You defeat the Chicken Exponentiality from danger zone and survive to the UHF Base-94 by safety.

Here’s your reward

1 Like

Proof I used Lightning Fryer with 10 :zap: :

2 Likes

Great Job, @Chimmo
You’re survived from Henpire’s ambush in Feather Fields section and reached to Feth Fole by safety.

Meanwhile, terrorist hunter tried to getting through Henpire’s ambush to continue pursuit you, but they completely destroyed by some coward chickens.

Here’s your reward

2 Likes

Don’t forget about your proof too, @FridayFunkinSussyVN.

No proof = No reward

1 Like