CIU's League Challenge - Phase 1

dare me

2 Likes

no

1 Like

When Competition Challenge#1 is over, the next Competition Challenge will be more difficult than previous one.

But challenge will be continue when @VerMishelb and @SA-GoldenBoss128 must do a challenge together to increase a difficult for more challenge in the future, and for all challenger.

Challenge : Collect foods 2,100 in overall, everyone must participate in this challenge together in order to be successful.

Warning : I recommended to use a longest wave in any Chicken Invasion’s mission to success.
If one of your friends didn’t do a challenge, all of you will be failed this challenge together.

1 Like

What’s your callsign?

read my username

1 Like

Oh, I get it

i think my ranking is too far from u

1 Like

So, where’s your latest rank?

Yes, but some chicken invasion’s mission like this (can be found in easy to medium difficult).

Latest, I already complete a round with more than 1,200 foods. This mission is the one of them to complete this challenge.

1 Like

Well it’s fine

1 Like

That was because I set this challenge by complete only one time for each mission, and plus with the other challenger’s collect food to complete this challenge together.

This one is an easiest one for @ThisIsChristianF, but it’s getting more difficult with this medium challenge.

Challenge : In boss fight, shoot at the Metal-Hen Ship (A Mysterious Ship Approaches) only one shot at the time after keep remember its attack pattern

*After its attack pattern first phase, just shot on it only once at the time before its attack again. Do it again in an infinite loop to complete this challenge.

Warning : Don’t fire more than 3 times before its attack pattern will fire on you, which will cause you failed this challenge.

1 Like

I just finished the challenge, I killed the mysterious ship after its first attack

1 Like

“@Bigmos49216, can you come to Canthus, I have something for you. Bring your Moron railgun and don’t use anything else, I need it for a reason.” -RamonTukoso

Twist: Beat the mission with only the moron railgun (Atomics can still be collected)

2 Likes

Good job out there, here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

2 Likes

This winner of the Competition Challenge#1 - The Food Collector has just challenged me for the first time. Let’s see…

Ok, I get it. “Use Moron Railgun only and still collect a powerups to complete this challenge.”
Challenge Accepted

Suggestion : Seriously, @ScarletCuboids. Moron Railgun is the first primary weapon when started the new game, did it?

ya

2 Likes

I got your challenge, @ScarletCuboids.
That was a new one for all new recruits, use only moron railgun along the mission without use another primary weapons.

So close from Mother-Hen Ship cause shoot it coming close to me and no more way to dodge it, but I survived.

That was a first try to challenge me, @ScarletCuboids the winner of Competition Challenge#1 - The Food Collector. Keep improve another challenge for more difficult in the future, and maybe will added to the competition.

:medal_sports: Challenge Completed

Bigmos’s Challenge Record

2 Likes

@Star_Light just create another challenge topic for his own rules now.
Come and join if you want to parcitipate with him : Blue_ocean’s Challenge Topic

2 Likes