CIU's League Challenge - Phase 1

Everyone is ready to see a result except @Star_Light cause wait him finish a mission for competition challenge a long time for today.

Come on, I have a lot of things to do on tomorrow, @Star_Light

1 Like

Why do you ping 1 people a couple of times in 1 post?

2 Likes

Because sometime if I ping only 1 people, maybe I didnā€™t remember after I use ping another person.

Well maybe I canā€™t do it now.
But to night I will play

2 Likes

Ok @Star_Light, after you complete it, send it to me like the others that already sent since this afternoon.

2 Likes

CLC is gonna close, again. But CLCā€™s Competition Challenge#1 - The Food Collector
will be continued to conclusion result on tomorrow.

@ScarletCuboids, @ThisIsChristianF and @2sN were finished a mission and waiting for conclusion result while @Star_Light is gonna takeoff to a mission for competition tonight.

Everything on this Competition Challenge will be over when @Star_Light just finished a mission in the last person. After that, I will gonna calculate all records from all of you to follow a challengeā€™s rule and the winner of this Competition Challenge#1 will be revealed when I announcement the winner that person to claim a big rewards.

Three of four from all of you will get a reward in top 3.
Stay Tuned for tomorrow, challengers

2 Likes

While @Star_Light is going to beat the others in CLCā€™s Competition Challenge#1 - The Food Collector, CLC is gonna take a break by challenging the other recruits to waiting Competition Challenge#1ā€™s over.

Once again for @MoonKnight was being challenged by CLC, but this time maybe he will pass a challenge to improve his skills for the next of Competition Challenge in the future.

Challenge : Defeat them all in Boss Rush with your latest primary weapons and without collect any weapons or powerups

2 Likes

Attention Please, itā€™s look like I gonna calculated to these score tonight soon, but @Star_Light didnā€™t respond to complete this Competition Challenge#1.

If @Star_Light doesnā€™t clear a competition task before 10:30 PM in my time zone, he will be disqualified in this Competition Challenge#1 immediately. After that, I will be ready to calculate to announcement the winner. (Thatā€™s means @Star_Light will lost one from three lifes in every competition) (*Iā€™m serious, no joke. You want to get in top 3 or disqualified? Itā€™s up to you.)

1 Like

Attention Please to these challenger :
@ScarletCuboids
@ThisIsChristianF
and @2sN

Competition Challenge#1 - The Food Collector will be over at 10:30 PM in my time zone, but someone in one of four will be lost one life for disqualified, because doesnā€™t complete a competition task in time.

So please told him to complete a competition task quickly before I will announce to take a moment for calculate all of your score. After that, I will be announcement for the winner of this Competition Challenge#1.

1 Like

What time is it now in your time zone?

1 Like

Itā€™s 10:13 PM now :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Oh what?
I canā€™t do that now :frowning:
Maybe I go out of time.

1 Like

OK, but hurry. I will announcement to the others for delayed conclusion result.

2 Likes

Attention Please to these challenger :
@ScarletCuboids
@ThisIsChristianF
and @2sN

Itā€™s look like I have to delayed a Competition Challenge#1ā€™s conclusion result more 10-30 minutes from 10:30 PM, cause @Star_Light has been responded about this situation now.

Sorry for the inconvenience, all challenger

2 Likes

If the second time isnā€™t in time, @Star_Light. You will completely disqualified this competition and no argument in all cases.

1 Like

Thatā€™s all of time for today, times up. Itā€™s time for calculate all of challengerā€™s score.

Please wait for a moment, all challenger @ScarletCuboids, @ThisIsChristianF, @2sN and @Star_Light.

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen, I have to announcement the winner of this Competition Challenge#1 - The Food Collector now.

Hereā€™s result
@ScarletCuboidsā€™s collect food : 845
@ScarletCuboids is the winners of this Competition Challenge#1. For the first time you complete my first challenge and won this competition at the same time, I will hereby you to able to the Competition Challenge#Final.

Welcome to the CLC, @ScarletCuboids

Hereā€™s your rewards
:trophy: and :1st_place_medal: Competition Challenge#1 - The Food Collector
:medal_sports:

@2sNā€™s collect food : 690
@2sN just coming in first place shortly, but it was overtake by @ScarletCuboids. Donā€™t worry, you will be lucky to be first place again next time in the future.

Hereā€™s your consolation reward
:2nd_place_medal: Competition Challenge#1 - The Food Collector
:medal_sports:

@ThisIsChristianFā€™s collect food : 596
@ThisIsChristianF is coming hot, but he stuck in third place and failed this challenge again (twice in total). Itā€™s okay, keep your skills improve better for more challenge incoming in the future. And also, you might be back to the next competition again soon.

Hereā€™s your consolation reward
:3rd_place_medal: Competition Challenge#1 - The Food Collector

@Star_Lightā€™s collect food : didnā€™t reach in time
Iā€™m so serious sorry, @Star_Light. I already delayed more time to get a last chance, but you didnā€™t. Thatā€™s mean you already disqualified this Competition Challenge and you lost one of three lifes for every competition.

Please take care all of lifes in every competition, @Star_Light. If you lost all of lifes in every competition, not only will you not be able to every Competition Challenge anymore, you will be fired from this CLC too.

Thatā€™s for tonight of CLCā€™s Competition Challenge#1 - The Food Collector.
As a owner of CLC will thank you all recruits and challengers for participating and I hope you enjoy this Competition Challenge. The next competition will be harder than you think, so watch and read all challengeā€™s details carefully. Keep in mind if you was disqualified, you will lost one of three lifes for every competition. But if you lost all of lifes, you also will see as same as @Star_Light.

May the Fork be with you, ladies and gentlemen

**Competition Challenge#2 will be coming soon in the future, so keep practice your skills for a challenge incoming in the future.

2 Likes

I was just thinking about the second challenge should be made by another person.
I made a topic that was closed and no one wanted my topic and says brain damege. Shouldnā€™t challenges be hard?
Make it more hard please.

3 Likes

Ok, the next competition will be more difficult than previous one. Keep practice a basic challenge first to see whatā€™s challenge next, maybe just intermediate to advanced challenge or expert.

1 Like

Hard? Man, donā€™t take this challenge to the next level, we need to progress little by little

1 Like