CIU's League Challenge - Phase 1

This above is fast one @Arnav, wait for @ThisIsChristianF’s best time to decide who will win this challenge.

1 Like

When I got both of best times, I will calculator by divide 2.
Please wait a moment when claim all of your best time

1 Like

@Bigmos49216 this took me so long to finish it

1 Like

I got 4 minutes and 42 seconds

One moment, please

Here’s result :
@Arnav’s best time when divide 2 : 1 minute and 29 seconds
@ThisIsChristianF’s best time when divide 2 : 2 minutes and 21 seconds

@Arnav is take 1st place of this Tag Team Challenge, Here’s your reward
:1st_place_medal: Tag Team Challenge and :medal_sports:

@ThisIsChristianF don’t worry, you take a long time in 2nd place, maybe next time you will be lucky, here’s your consolation award
:2nd_place_medal: Tag Team Challenge

2 Likes

Thanks for the recognition, I’ll do better next time

And congratulations also to @Arnav, you are a master

2 Likes

When CLC has grow up, CLC has invited more recruit or challenger for the next generation. And now @MoonKnight has been challenged by CLC for the first time. Some challenge is gonna make a competition challenge in the future to increase rule and recruit’s skill or challenger’s skill.

Challenge : Complete a round by using any primary weapons started over :zap:0 and collect food more than 50 foods

1 Like

When someone just dare for fun, but someone like @ScarletCuboids will be dared for testing a challenge.

Challenge : Defeat them all in Boss Rush within 1 minute 45 seconds

*This one is test for your skill, so there is no :medal_sports:. Have fun

1 Like

Control messed up during the process lol

1 Like

Before the CLC is close tonight, I already think about Competition Challenge for tomorrow now.
Here’s a recruit or challenger that I already challenge since CLC was born :

@ScarletCuboids
@Star_Light
@ThisIsChristianF
@2sN

These challenger will fight each others in each dares with the same challenge. Prepare your weapons and satellites ladies and gentlemen, who’s the best challenger in CIU will be inscribed in the history of CIU’s universe.

Challenge will be added to all of you tomorrow.

Stay tuned

2 Likes

Ayy very nice. Probably my buddies at Alpha Tecmessa gave you the approval then and I have to guess that you got the Iceman “Coolness”, the GCHOAT and that Hard-Boiled I lost. Anyways excellent service.

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the CLC’s Competition Challenge#1.

This is the first time ever I create a challenge combine with this competition. This is where some recruit and challenger that I already challenge them have been invited for this competition.

So as not to waste time, please welcome to this recruit and challenger :
@ScarletCuboids, who’s started the league era
@Star_Light, the creators of CIU league talking place
@ThisIsChristianF, the leaders of his squadrons
and @2sN, nothing can handle with his thinking

These challenger will gonna fight each others in this competition challenge with the same challenge for the best challenger in CIU’s universe.

For the Competition Challenge#1 today is…

Food Collector

When UHF isn’t enough food supplies, It wants these challengers to collect food from the enemy to give to all the personnel and pilots.

And for the first one has accumulated the most food, will be given this trophy and reward

:trophy: and :1st_place_medal: Competition Challenge#1 - The Food Collector
:2nd_place_medal: Competition Challenge#1 - The Food Collector
:3rd_place_medal: Competition Challenge#1 - The Food Collector

Here’s your challenge : Collect food from those chicken as many as you can and collect more than 600 foods
*Keep collecting food more than the others to claim a big rewards.

Warning : I recommended to use your favorite Squawk Block’s mission to beat the others in this competition.

If you complete a challenge while doing this competition tasks, you will able to claim this reward too.

:medal_sports:

So, what are you waiting for, challengers. UHF is depending on all of you.

Competition Challenge#1 - The Food Collector is starting…
NOW!!!

#CLC #Chatting Place

3 Likes

(you can call me the guy who started the league era)

2 Likes

OK, I will change it at the next competition in the future

1 Like

When complete your own mission @ScarletCuboids, @Star_Light, @ThisIsChristianF and @2sN.
Send all your food that collect from it for conclusion result this competition to claim your big rewards and :medal_sports: for complete this challenge.

1 Like

Here’s the first one from @2sN, wait for conclusion result with the others.

Only 4 left to reach 600, but I have failed

1 Like

imma show my galactic coop

2 Likes

That was so close to claim a :medal_sports:.
Don’t worry, just try again to get a luck next time.
I think you’re on 3rd place, wait for @Star_Light only once to see a conclusion result (maybe you’re in top 3 or not, so stay tuned when @Star_Light’s done).

2 Likes