CIU's League Challenge - Phase 1

After @xXmlgDiegoXx has destroy The Yolk Star, he is going to pray for his friends in the graveyard after he avenge it. @xXmlgDiegoXx is now coming to the final conclusion of this story (or maybe not over).

Meanwhile, CK-01 Henterprise (or Henterprise) has scanned and found a remain of Egg Cannon and The Yolk Star. It’s discover and know that was @xXmlgDiegoXx’s skill. It can’t wait until next day, it sent all bosses to search and destroy @xXmlgDiegoXx from all of the galaxy.

The final battle is approaching to @xXmlgDiegoXx. When he survived and take down Egg Cannon’s Menu and defeat The Yolk Star, who avenge for Egg Cannon. Now @xXmlgDiegoXx find out that some boss chicken has been appeared in front of him and send a signal to Henterprise. It’s seems he must do something before Henterprise’s found you and all of mankinds won’t be exist, beat it down @xXmlgDiegoXx.

HURRY!!!

Challenge : Defeat the Henterprise’s First Encounter

Watch out @xXmlgDiegoXx, some boss that you destroy from previous event will back this challenge (Henterprise has been revived one of boss that you destroy already for its revenge).

1 Like

@EasternLich is looking on a comets is going on the other way, so that was beautiful and she see them for awhile. Until @EasternLich must go back for what she wants to do, but that was unexpected happen.

Those comets are going back to her direction by unknown reason, and it’s coming so fast. @EasternLich must find out when something is distracted it toward to her.

Challenge : Survive from comets incoming and without dying more than 8 times

Watch out @EasternLich, some comets are coming on behind you with random direction. If those comets are blocks your way, fire all at will and don’t die more than 8 times cause this challenge will be failed.

1 Like

Before Henterprise is going to jump through the wormholes for hunt @xXmlgDiegoXx down, its sensor was detected something pass behind it. That were @Star_Light and @2sN, from meteor storm’s event, are talking about in top rank. So, Henterprise has just opened fire on both of them.

@2sN’s side knew that laser was attacked from Henterprise and ran away from it, but @Star_Light’s side was under attacked and taking damage from Henterprise’s laser. He lost a hyperjump function from taking fire.

He has no choice to counterattack back to Henterprise with all his cost.

Challenge : Defeat the Henterprise in darkness’s section within 1 minute

Henterprise has attack your vision cause to see around less, so attack him back quickly to recover your vision function.

1 Like

I’m a guy, my PFP is Yakumo Ran; back to the topic I’m taking it gladly and nice to see self-defense allowed althought I should use a proper weapon or go along the shots to not “cheat”. Hand me a boss rush if you fetch one tomorrow, I want to deal with some big chickens.

1 Like

Can I get something that doesn’t involve dodge more asteroids or comets? I’m getting worn off out of have to graze them. Also I hate with a passion A mysterious Ship approaches. And I got squashed 3 times again. Don’t I have a supernova to clean or something?

1 Like

Sorry, I thought you are girl. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No worries

Yes, but no matter what happen there, the next one will be another challenge, not like previous both.

Oops, I hope you will ok about that Mysterious Ship Approaches’s pattern. Just follow its pattern and don’t stay still until its active again.

Congratulations @EasternLich, You found and defeated a mastermind like Metal-Hen Ship (A Mysterious Ship Approaches), who is distract those comets toward to you.

From now on, you are safe and take a rest. (die 3 times from 8)

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

1 Like

@Bigmos49216, sadly you lose both dares.
now it’s my turn to challenge you
what’s your rank?

1 Like

and could you make a ranking?
my result :
:medal_sports: Challenge Completed : 2
:medal_sports: Challenge Failed : 1

rank 110th (next to you)

Yes, but it maybe sometimes

“Something was right, but something was wrong.
When an easy way was taken away by a hard way, it’s also seems to had to get through it, even with the risk.”

@2sN wants to get rich by collecting coin, but he’s know that collecting coin isn’t easy that was he thought. Suddenly, some planet that already extinction will gonna blow up like supernova, and it’s near @2sN’s position.

It’s seems he got a lucky to collect coin by destroy those supernova debris as many as he can. What are you waiting for, let’s collect those coins.

Challenge : Destroy those supernova debris as many as you can and collect coin more than 200 coins

If you collect coin lower than 200 coins, not only you failed this challenge, You will be blamed by rich people because you are poor.

The next one is so different @EasternLich, prepare for the next level.

When @EasternLich survived from dodge those meteors and comets, and now he has requested from bounty hunter, who is the best hunter in the galaxy. Bounty hunter wants to @EasternLich kill those Big Chicken for his reward.

:medal_military: Newbie’s Bounty Hunter

This reward by bounty hunter has an exchange, by do a challenge that he create already for @EasternLich. But this one need to be fast because bounty hunter had a big deal with the others from this galaxy.

This is your chance, @EasternLich. Prove your skills to bounty hunter for honor and his reward.

Challenge : Defeat them all in Boss Rush within 2 minutes 30 seconds and without dying

Did you know? : Bounty hunter has honor and glory from all the galaxy. And now, he need a successor to continue from his work when he ready to take a rest. His history will be a legendary.

1 Like

This is the first time when @Mohamed2 got challenged by me. Are you ready to prove your skill against more difficulty of challenge?

Challenge : Complete a round within 1 minute 20 seconds

i will play the mission after finishing my lessons I know I will lose because I’m busy

1 Like

Just only once for today

1 Like

CLC has invited @ThisIsChristianF to challenge for the first time. Before the CLC will send more challenge to @ThisIsChristianF, she must prove her skills to the CLC with some basic challenge first to improve for the next skills.

Challenge : Prove your skills by use your favorite primary weapon only

1 Like

Ok I will do your dare tomorrow

2 Likes