CIU version 147 BETA

He kick the ball to somewhere nearby him in the space, though noone nearby him.
And then the ball comeback to him.

Well, playing football with the invisible chicken :skull: ?

So the ball stops while it’s still inside the screen, and then returns to the chicken that kicked it?

Also, that’s the CI4U mission, correct? Wave 56 or wave 112? It’s wave 112 (shown on the screenshot)

5 Likes

Yes. Wave 112.

I want to prove you this by my video, but for some reason, i can’t since the ball is disappeared after the last chicken get the ball. (yes, when you asked me, i started to try to prove that, but i can’t for some reason)
At the time i posted my screenshot, the ball wasn’t disappeared until i killed that last chicken.

Very odd. I’ll look into it some more.

Your 99,96% completion is also weird. There are 32 enemies on this wave, so killing 31 should give you 96,88% .

5 Likes

That’s because i shot that chicken before by the Lightning Fryer.
Before that last chicken is another chicken nearby him.

Another weird thing is that CI4 font is not universal

The progress indicator also track each waves based on enemies HP in total too. (Not boss wave, of course. Normal waves.)

in ci3u,when playing with a bx 9,you will die on the first wave if you shoot while in the lowest point on screen

Not just BX 9, all spaceships are the same

1 Like

ah ok [ i only tested the bx 9 ]

1 Like

Spaceship with small hitbox won’t crash by recoils. Actually, it was because some chickens within its line slightly flew off-road.

in the original ci3 it doesnt crash no matter what

What do you mean “universal”?

It should cover all languages with 90%+ completion. What glyphs are missing?

It was because of borderline within the game screen itself. You can obviously see the food drops down further than the ship itself.

In CIU it isn’t a thing anymore because strong recoil exists now.

I want to add something here and I hope it works
I notice that when I change the direction of my spacecraft the gravity of food changes and it goes under the spacecraft whatever it’s direction
but it doesn’t work on powers or gifts
they still move on the same last direction that the spacecraft got
my idea is readjusting the gravity of power and gifts like food falling and when spacecraft position changes the gift or power slow its speed and goes to the main direction of the spacecraft and it return to its speed ascendingly

:information_source:

Taking BETA server off-line for 30 minutes.

8 Likes

Will the CI episodes come out for this version?

:pinched_fingers::key:

I don’t remember if this was suggested but… in this wave and its variant in CI2U, the coin should be the CI2 coin, since the CI2 original game had only 1 type of coin.