CIU version 147 BETA

Oh thank god it’s not just me. Yeah I was playing CI4U (currently at wave 42) when this happened

1 Like

Welcome back

Well I barely use forum, just come by to see the patch notes when the new updates are out; but thanks

2 Likes

Fixed in v.147.2 :medal_sports: Bug

Yes

These are two separate crashes for two different reasons: One is ‘soft’, the other one is ‘hard’. In cases of hard crashes, the log file is not always fully flushed to disk.

You mean that the dashed box is not perfectly centered over the missile? Hmm…
Considering your food might have 1, 2, or 3 digits, I don’t see a good solution that will work in all cases. I’ll just make the box wider and hope for the best.

Changed in v.142.3

Certain medals are disabled for the tutorial.

Fixed in v.142.2 :medal_sports: Bug

6 Likes

:information_source:

v.147.2 is now available.

:arrow_down: Download the BETA from: https://universe.chickeninvaders.com/files/CIU_BETA_v147_2_0.zip

7 Likes

current account

old data

When I logged in this beta version, it turned me to an old data of my current account
what is the reason of this problem?

The reason is the inability to follow written instructions:

6 Likes

Shouldn’t this be shared to @Sihok-Adssres, @kokokokos, Amiko and me?

Not really. Usually it goes to first reported.

4 Likes

oh I didn’t read it :sweat_smile:
Thanks anyway

cx
i have to admit it there’s added some color message again ci2u summer (incompleted).

I think we should adjust the Vietnamese text size. :thinking:

Fixed in v.147.3 :medal_sports: Idea

4 Likes

iA, when v147 is released officially, game will include all 4 episode missions, or each episode missions for each version?

1 Like

That’s on me, I’ll do it eventually.

Given that the estimated release window was said to be somewhere at autumn I doubt this is that version where episodes get released at all.

3 Likes

My idea is this because they don’t add the boss ideas of bosses like: super boss and smart chicken. that

Uh… how much health do the supernova absorb in CI4U?

He is playing football with himself

1 Like

Problem: “Missions must be unique” quests are beyond frustration. You cannot see if the mission you are doing is already done for the quest or not (this is for redoing missions for quests)

Solution: Add some sort of “Tag” onto the mission to announce to the player that the mission has already counted towards the quest.

When he kicks the ball, where does it go? And does it come back to him later?

4 Likes