CIU version 146

How are the Episode missions? Almost done or not? :eyes:
I wonder how much cost for each Episode Missions?

Let’s hope it’s already finished for the beta or original version

AI can you tell us how the episodes are going?

IA AI can you tell us how the episodes are going?

The video just cited mac mini since the game was probably using Game Maker engine. But yikes. That’s horrible.

Hmm… Do you remember my old topic from few years ago?
Mobile version and mouse support
We’re already on few generations of Apple M chips. You can run iOS apps on macOS (on M chips natively, on Intel processors with Rosetta). So depending how your macOS marketshare is divided, Apple players could just use the iOS version on both platforms. Of course this needs few things to fix first which were raised in the topic above (like for example using mouse on mobile - android too with OTG USB / bluetooth)
Another thing to know is that iOS apps are already available for macOS unless you specifically set them to not do that:
Bring your iOS app to the Mac - WWDC22 - Videos - Apple Developer

That’s actually on Apple.
They deprecated OpenGL and refused to support Vulkan only pointing to use their Metal graphics API.
https://www.reddit.com/r/macgaming/comments/1ca3kh9/a_complete_explanation_for_why_valve_doesnt_care/
(long read but great explanation of Valve and Apple relationship)

Year ago Apple decided to also release their own Proton like tool which actually was just “stolen” CrossOver program: Apple has a Proton-like Game Porting Toolkit for getting Windows games on Mac | Ars Technica
Running Diablo 4 or Cyberpunk 2077 on M1 chips.

The point is. Apple gaming market share is actively dropping and it’s possible to use Wine to run Windows programs on their hardware so why bother.

Oh and also forgot one more thing (no it’s not an Apple pun this time)
Valve is working on adding Android support to Proton so it’s even more worth it to revisit mouse support on mobile.

Oh welcome back iA!
Just wanted to remind you of this bug in the Summer Edition :point_down:

It’s a funny bug lol

1 Like

Fixed in v.147 :medal_sports: Bug

4 Likes

There’s some metal pieces after destroying watermelon.
(The container in different themes may still have these pieces falling out)

3 Likes

In this task, I must stick to the same required weapon throughout the mission.

That makes the mission harder and more annoying because I have to avoid gifts (gifts of another weapons) throughout the mission.
I hope to make a solution for it

Do Comets or Supernova. The former only drops atoms and the latter is large enough that you can avoid picking up other presents.

3 Likes

a good solution is to stop doing quests altogether

3 Likes

What!
Why?!

Do what I do, pretend like they don’t exist.

@InterAction_studios
I have New Idea
What do you think if we add Achievement In CIU There are many endless achievements and it is not the same achievement with another player, just different achievements with all players and a reward of 250 keys or 300 keys, and if someone wants to overcome a difficult achievement, he must pay only 500 keys.
So what do you think?

1 Like

I figured out a way to fix this, hopefully without breaking selection on other things.

7 Likes

Will there be a beta version of CIU? because in version 144 of CIU there is no beta version

probably won’t see a beta version :frowning:

but I know that in a version of CIU I will see the episodes

Bro 4 words
patience is the :key:

4 Likes