CIU version 146 BETA

with the new chest reskins, their current sound isn’t very fitting, change it.

I want to add something for some types of chickens in boss rush they make cluck sound when then come and die like super chicken and party time, but special forces don’t have intro cluck sound
so can you add to special forces an intro cluck sound?

Can you share the medal with me because I created it first

1 Like

Cannot add “chicken boss cry sound” for Special Forces boss. If playing Double Team, the player thinks Super-chick appears. Military Chicken boss’s death sound is quite similar to Super-chick’s chicken boss cry sound.

1 Like

ok

Huh, too much green indeed.

1 Like

Also looks like a (seasonal) spring spiral.

okay there’s one more question. In ci5u stage 110 can you landscape grass into sand on summer edition (idk somehow add yellow-orange sky colors in 101-110)?

I played some droid missions but haven’t seen any ice creams in the bubble. Can you add that cuisine in?

Maybe instead of a intro cluck sound, I think a better fit for Military Chicken would be a voiceline of a Drill Sergeant saying either “Ten HUT”, or “Atten SHUN”.

Of course, it’d have to sound fit for a cartoon chicken otherwise it’d sound uncanny.

Say, where do the Military Chicken’s voice lines even come from, I feel like he says some words but I can’t make out what they are.

2 Likes

it’s already turned into sand.

2 Likes

Both chickens and the egg cannon aren’t themed

CI4U summer edition already themed all.

what is that let me see that picture about landscape from sand summer if not see from picture it’s default from grass.

Here!

6 Likes

it look like desert :rofl:

yeah man, looks like the chickens are spending their summer holiday in the Sahara Desert lmao

@InterAction_studios can you add… more beach references? such as beach balls, a pack of soda cans, a small red bucket and a shovel next to each other, swimming buoy (similar to the one that the ‘It’s party time’ Boss has - clown chicken) and some coconut trees in the background.

co-co-nut trees

Can IA add sea in the background
it looks like it’s in the desert

1 Like

It is not possible to add a seawater texture to the surface of Earth. You didn’t know about the camera pull screen.