CIU version 142

i disconnected in normal mission, usually, the enemies are the same, but as for MHS, they are different

There was a similar thing in a 4 part wave. Don0t know if it was fixed or not, but it still a bug.

iA. Will you plan to add the Sarge Chicken to CIU in Chicken Invasion and Boss Rush? This was discussed by many people in the topic “BETA version 142”.

Not as I expected (1 minimalistic outline circle), but good enough on both the graphic and the eyes.
I see no reason not to apply this universally tho. (Edit: I tried a squawk block mission singleplayer and getting 6 ICBMs to hit nearly at once still causes enough blinding effect)

Well i saw new CI2U fader was removed this update in 141 (experimental).

Well, once again this is a shock, but this time the poll in my post above says 90% approve and 10% deny. IA, do you believe my Easter idea from the previous version topic (excluding BETA) would work?

Can you check again? Because I haven’t received my medal:

What’s your username in CIU?

very cool fader, also I still think of the old fork cursor of CI series, its more cooler than the game cursor now, will it comeback?

• Yes, IA should put it back!
  • No, the cursor of the game now is good
0 voters
1 Like

Never.

But what if there was an ultra secret option to switch to the old fork cursor, and switch back to the current one?

3 Likes

Then it will be so secret that IA will not write it in the patchnotes. maybe we already have this, but nobody found it yet-

0.6s is 140% for Mother-Hen Ship so skill issue

he want to decrease the firerate, but like he doesn’t know the actual speed of it

nvm, skill issue

I noticed a small inconvience this week for all the players who played the weekly mission before the update. Now when the Mother Hen Ship has been added in invasions, at wave 50 it has replaced Thundercluck, so this could result now in lower or higher highscores after saturday?

EDIT: i have just finished the weekly second time now and in fact i encountered it again at wave 100 replacing burgermeister. First time it had only 2 phases and retreating but the second time i killed it. For comparison i think the two old top scores are now unbeatable

1 Like

Reminds me of when all those new waves were implemented after I did a Space Race and I won that one because of that.

2 Likes

Please return the seasonal content to iPhone and android… I don’t understand why keep it only in PC

1 Like

Maybe its because there are storage size issues?

1 Like

I have just reached Commodore ( II ) , but there’s something wrong:
I thought the bug was fixed?

:eyes: