CIU version 142

The mother hen ship’s repeated targeted attack is so sudden and fast. it needs a longer attack break between phases. also with the wave 1 and 3 hen ship bug, boss rushes are unplayable (a.k.a. unfun).

you should update to v142.3 if you are in pc,

but the android version is still 142.2 and idk why.

Are you using pc or android?

Just…

1 Like

understood

I wonder when will the stand-alone versions of these remastered episodes be released?

1 Like

okay one more thing. Can you change in “CI2 Victory Music” on “Chicken Invasion” move into “Meteor Storm” RNG potential music should be added, otherwise CI2U asteroid belt chapter already music yet.

that meteor storm is originally from ci3.

So, I just found out Bossa Nova’s sound when being hit is so deep. Is it intended?

1 Like

so be added from music RNG.

No. CI2 Victory theme can only be used in some certain waves. Meteor storm is an exception for this change. Also it’s different from CI2 itself.

And don’t impersonate someone that’s not you

2 Likes

no

2 Likes

It’s impossible to replace the track CI3 victory music to CI2 victory music on meteor storm mission.

the chickens in MHS are RNG in the same mission, i mean after i had reconnected, the chickens are different. Is it intended?

Disconnecting in competitive missions disqualifies you, but idk if all competitive missions have the same rng like League. So I think it can be cheesy / unfair sometimes.

yes. tell him iA?

no so they added meteor storm music not replace.

Then poll it even you’re saying.

The game could add touch movement like this whenever you use virtual joystick to control spaceship.

Conclude it with a poll and end this yes no debating :woman_shrugging:

Add CI2 Victory Theme to Meteor Storm missions as one of potential music list?
  • Yes, add it.
  • Well, CI3 Victory Theme is enough
0 voters
2 Likes

This isn’t related to this update per se, however I have a question. I have the hunter license (as well as episodes 3-5) as standalone, can I use my license on the steam version as well, or it would be treated as a completely separated account?

1 Like

Why do you guy like suggesting to add “CI2 Victory music” track in the current CIU missions? What’s wrong with you? We already have CI2 Victory track in Chicken Invasion mission and Mother hen-ship boss.