CIU version 141

Coins should be stars in CI2U only, not in every mission:

It’s a Christmas attribute.

1 Like

The long awaited Chicken Invaders: The Next Wave recreation is here!

Let me clarify that this will become the most definitive version of CI2 to date! CI2 (especially the Xmas edition) was the introduction for me to this niche space shmup series!

I wonder if there will be the return of 2002 music used during the 2002 event (would fit nicely with CI2’s classic vibes)…

8 Likes

Sadly, iA said that “Party like It’s 2002” Mode will not return, but it’s accessible through mods.

Welcome back btw :))

2 Likes

I know about the parameter, but is there a mod that replaces the soundtrack with the one used during the ‘2002 Party’ event?

Also Merry Xmas to all of you :mx_claus:

2 Likes

Try this mod.

1 Like

What ?! IA , I when I downloaded CIU v141 then one thing I noticed that CI2 cut scene music was replaced by main CI2 music. I was bought CI2 cut scene music but I can’t hear it after v141 because it is replaced with main theme.

it’s was replaced of CI2 theme 1 (unused Loco Track), before updated v141.4 same as CI4 Victory Music (Christmas).

Next time, you should read the changelog first before asking something, or ask your friends in your community.

2 Likes

Weird…I saw the detail in my notification of the player was victoryed/surrendered/cancelled etc…

But in meantime main contacts for this state details of the player is disappeared when it notified.

in multiplayer is leaving the room at first wave in contacts disappeared state details update because suggested at you been fixed?

Now CIU Thundercluck music has been copyright complaint after 13/10/2023 D-Rock posted “Go On” song. This soundtrack is same.

Test Thundercluck music in 2023.

2 Likes

Means that if I use in video then copyright strike ?

never heard of this artist prior to this

It should be fine since most of variant artists musics are non-copyrighted content

“Channel: Unaffected”.
“Effects on video: No effects”.

Though judging by the quality of that song I assume they are not behind the music itself.

look like i just got a bug
idk what it was…
The game automatically ended after i defeating the yolk star without showing results when i tab the game (was in multiplayer), then i re-login back and it loads i’m still in that mission…
(i’m bad at explanation)

I was wondering, could the Sweater Chicken have underwear (or/and other inner clothing) matching the current holiday? Like having christmas trees instead of hearts.

1 Like

Muffled rappers

I have heard these problems before, they used a royalty-free song, puting unintelligible lyrics behind it then copyright the whole song.

This is usually just straight up false copyright claims so they could rack up their cash because of their greedy ass

1 Like

What to do now? Thundercluck music was just released 2 years ago (2021). As for the music “Go On” from the company “SongCast, Inc.” released from October 13, 2023.