CIU version 141

Well, you’re correct. I’ve just closed my game and opened it back, now the ‘‘glitch’’ is gone. Thanks.

Did that glitch happen to any of y’all? Was it just my computer?

1 Like

You’re welcome. It was probably just your PC, don’t worry.

Oh, I just remembered: the last time I tried running the game through WINE on Linux, it got graphical corruptions and maybe even memory corruptions and it eventually crashed. Proton worked just fine, though. Later, I gave up on Linux altogether and switched back to Windows, at least for now.

Is there a way to have the seasonal content option on mobile devices be sticked? I noticed that with each update, it gets reset to Automatic and I end up putting it back to None after loading the game post update. It’s not a big deal, given how “infrequent” updates can be, but this can help.

1 Like

It’s 2šN Titan Cameraman®.

Theres this Bug where in the Normal Game the CI3 Mother hen Ship has it’s Health mechanics in the CI3 Campaign applied Outside of it

I’m afraid that iA forgot to read my post before in “v141 BETA” topic. So i want to remind iA once again about my 2 suggestions before

I’m just remind for making the game better, not because of the “idea” medal like someone’s thought.

@InterAction_studios I just wanted to say thank you for releasing CI2U. This was the game that introduced me to the franchise and it remains a childhood staple for me. In fact, I still have the original files. It feels like a early Christmas gift seeing it modernized. When I started playing it a few minutes ago, I was grinning from ear to ear, throwing myself back in time where my brother and I would press F5-F8, messing around with the cheats (not going to lie, I almost did it, knowing nothing would happen).

IA, don’t stop doing what you do. Thank you and have yourself a Merry Christmas!

10 Likes

My callsign is a same way. But plus alternate key with “š” new change my callsign after all?

1 Like

This is his current callsign.

Step UNO: Do a reading work.
Step DUO: Understand what people say.
Step TRIO: Fix your English issue.

What do you mean.

learning englsih to improve english

off topic?

tried to get him understand the above

Learn english & fix your grammar or might get clowned lol

whatever even you say.

i’m improve english but edit way count 5 times.

Don’t know if this can be considered a bug in 2U, but spawned coins from all Asteroid encounters (from XX4, XX8 and the Asteroid Belt levels) have the darker copper color, whereas the chickens have the bronze colored coins. Shouldn’t all the copper coins be using the bronze color?

Asteroid Belt copper coin

Chicken spawned bronze coin

.:

This gives the implication that all coins in 2U would drop bronze coins. Even the Mothership at the end drops copper colored coins.

Since you “remade” all CI games into CIU, what will be in store for the next version?

New remastered waves xd

3 Likes