CIU version 142

I don’t know if this is intentional or bug but the amount of swarm numbers seems to decrease by 25% -50% when you’re at the edge of the screen while facing left or right

Power Level 11 (FP20 or more): Has 4 swarms per fire shot but when you’re at the left edge or at the right edge and facing to the right the swarm numbers decrease to 2-3

is it just me

or do all the metal suit death clucks sound deeper than they used to

EDIT: so it turns out that it came from Version 141

is the effect intended to be present outside of the episodes?

1 Like

unrelated, but, aren’t the Sarge Chickens in CI2U supposed make a regular chicken death sound (albeit lower pitched) on death, rather than use the Boss Chicken’s death sound?

sorry for multipost

2 Likes

It sounds better the way CI2U did it. The original behavior was not very impressive, at least in my opinion.

1 Like

Very small % so I think may be a little bug I think so :))

I actually posted this before about detecting the “cluck/death” has deeper sound of Metal Chicken in topic CIU v141 BETA

i’m not really used to the new faded maybe have an option to change it?
just an idea/suggestion

You mean a toggle option or a list of options?

On iOS devices, the bottom offset for the main menu buttons should be reduced if the “Window size” setting is also decreased.

Funnily enough, this is coming from someone who doesn’t own an Apple device.

While waiting for something new in v143. I think i could have a great suggestion about new enviroment.
It’s simple. If you remembered the 3 last chapters of CI2U, you could notice that it’s an enviroment of CI2U. My suggestion is: That enviroment could be possible to be added to CIU mission. Well, i don’t know exactly the suitable name for it, maybe “Rock”??
This is a deadly enviroment like the current Electric enviroment, so i think we could let Rock is unavailable to appear same time with Electric in all mission (yes, including Ironman), just like how Hot and Frozen work.

Where is it appear in planetary mission?

If iA can change some planet into a new planet in the current galaxy (just like how did you add Frozen enviroment to Meteor Storm mission), that will be wonderful. Because some planets will have the circle asteroid around that planet (could be possible to add this circle to Alien World and Barren Rock, but more chance appearance in Asteroid Belt). Of course, RNG issue, not add this circle in all of those planets.

Do you agree to add Rock enviroment in CIU mission?
  • Yes, challenging our skill.
  • No!
  • Yes, but…
  • No idea
0 voters
1 Like

So, its basically Lightning replaced with random meteors, like with CI2U’s post Earth missions?

Also, a more appropriate term would be Seismic.

1 Like

Seismic is related to earthquakes, which last time I checked (just now), they do not happen in space. I propose its name to be related to planetary rings, as those have asteroid-like rocks that always circle in one direction (like the asteroids). Maybe “rocky terrain” would be a good placeholder environment name. Or something more catchy like “Rock n Stone”.
Last environment effect we got was the distortion effect inside wormhole retro missions. (even tho its not classified as a n evironment by the clixkable boxes)

Basically, yes. Each meteors will drop from any directions (from top to bottom).

Good idea as long as it doesn’t make any waves impossible to go through without dying (unless using equipment such as dimensional phase-outs).

Corridor Shooter, etc.

Now I’m wondering if the foreground asteroids would shift accordingly with the ship orientation…

1 Like

Almost certainly (although I have my doubts about the distinction between dangerous eggs and collectible eggs). There was also a previous idea about a Christmas cuisine which is also on the list.

Awarded.

This is always the case whenever missions get remixed (due to new waves, enemies, or new rules). It’s regrettable, but the alternative (deleting missions flown using previous rules) would cause even greater problems.

Download size is more important for smartphones, not to mention that some app stores have a maximum size limit.

This is intended. I wanted to emphasize the difference between 0% and anything even slightly above zero.

This is probably because some swarms get deleted because they go outside the screen.

Yes

Intended

Meh. I’m considering copying the iOS button placement to all platforms (for uniformity)

Meteor Storm missions already have asteroids in them, so I don’t think adding this effect would be distinct enough.

7 Likes

In that case, how about making the collectible eggs entirely look like chocolate, and distinguish them by chocolate flavors (milk, dark, white, etc.)? Or perhaps giving them the same bow tie effect you gave the two first Mother-Hen Ship bosses from the Christmas Edition?

Otherwise, maybe each part of the Easter Cuisine could be shown in an Easter nest/basket? Or… Well… You could add a shiny touch to the collectible eggs, just like you did the collectible keys.

What do you think?

Ah ok. So we don’t need to add this enviroment to Meteor Storm, right?

This isn’t the first time a chicken spawned “inside” the Mother-hen ship

It just… feels weird.

1 Like

Weird, but I don’t mind.

1 Like