CIU version 141 BETA

:information_source:

v.141 Advance Preview

The official release is very close now, and to (hopefully) catch any last-minute problems, I am providing advance preview builds of the stand-alone and Android versions of the game.

:warning: Before you install them, however, read through the following notes:

• These are the final builds (exactly the same as will eventually become public), however until the new version is officially released, they will still connect to the BETA server. This means that any progress you make using these versions will eventually be lost.

• They will overwrite any existing previous version installation you have.

• If you install them but then wish to go back to playing ‘officially’, you must re-install the previous version on top.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues.

Stand-alone: https://universe.chickeninvaders.com/files/ChickenInvadersUniverseInstaller141_5_0.exe

Android (32-bit): https://universe.chickeninvaders.com/files/CIU.ia.armv7.1410500.apk

13 Likes

The chicken and the spaceship in the intro starts from the wrong side.
In the original and the remastered version, they go from right to left
In this one, they go from left to right.

oh

Each chicken should only make one damage sound at once when they’re hit by multiple projectiles at the same time. For example, what actually happens is that they make multiple damage sounds per Riddler shot. Each bullet will cause it to make its damage sound that many times.

Edit: This happens in CI2U.

In CI5U, I just got a microgun three times in a row. Is it just me, or is there an unintended satellite progression? Or worse, only microguns are being spawned?!

makes more sense that way since you move from pluto to the sun

Before releasing v141 in LIVE server, i want to remind something i have reported/suggested before. Hope iA have a look at these things:

This is about the “changed screen” animation. We are so used to the CI3 “changed screen” animation in the CIU history (from v1 to v140 currently, right?). Now CIU has been changed to use CI2 “changed screen” animation, which will cause some players notice about that. I also would like to be available for changing the “changed screen” animation in Setting.

I suggested this because the chickens in CI1U and CI2U is same together.

This is about 2 other CI2 music, which i thought that they could be added to CIU mission to play those music randomly, beside the current CI2 Theme (just like CI5 Victory music in the past)

That’s all. Happy Christmas Holiday at the weekend!

1 Like

CI2U Halloween bat chicken doesn’t have bat sound in “Introduction” cutscene hero shoot a chicken.

1 Like

iA reverted it. If now you go back in non mirrored cutscene, there’s everyone player question is No (iA corrected is Yes) while poll?

@InterAction_studios
I wish you be when you uploading original V.141.5 return all Episodes CI please

No can’t do. Planetary mission soon in v142 return all episodes from purchase it?

1 Like

Purchase it no no no
I can’t purchase it
I don’t have any money

You will have to do that in the future :wink:

1 Like

You mean in 2037☹️

Wait
I have a better idea
Maybe he can make all episodes exist only who owns the CHL

I said “in the future”, not in a specified year, a specified time.

Look at my idea☝️

You can’t playing All CI Episodes DLC in v141. You’re don’t read topic “Known bugs and new features” so you don’t know.

Halloween cutscene the ship shoots the chicken and it makes a shhh sound

1 Like