CIU version 140 BETA

Okay, thanks

Can you do the same thing for CI3?

Eggships aren’t supposed to have their eggs appear from the center.

You can get 5 lasers on SSH, I thought they were all the same no matter what skill you’re using, the only difference there being health.

Turn off pro gamer mode.

he asked you.

1 Like

he asked him from Knightcap afraid better skill issue exactly but idea shoot the egg from balloon chickens (don’t). so im played ci3 from 4 years ago!

1 Like

Is this a pro-gamer-exclusive bug tho?

1 Like

Ik but i tried and it crashed because of my clucking wifi!
Mobile data is expensive in my country so…im stuck

It’s not a bug. If you read what pro gamer mode does, it says that the bullets are always on top of the enemies. Though I agree that in case of egg ships it should probably be manually overridden as it looks horrible.

alr suggest at first so eh

1 Like

Can you fix that?
My video: CI3U lỏ :) | TikTok

welcome to the forum
also
why out of all places to upload your video
did you pick tiktok

you die cause you shoot
so dont shoot

1 Like

When you fire your weapon, your ship goes down a bit, and that caused you to perish.

2 Likes

If you don’t, you will never pass the very first wave.
Also that’s funny because now I found another way to sacrifice myself by pressing LMB or spacebar.

Fact: if you’re flying CI3U with a bomber (no repulsors used) you won’t even need to press LMB/spacebar.

Rip early bird bonus ig :confused:

Fixed in v.140.2 :medal_sports: Bug

Changed in v.140.2 :medal_sports: Idea

CIU uses a slightly different wave architecture, so no

Added to v.140.2 :medal_sports: Idea

All weapons will be retrofitted to use their CIU current/reworked/balanced versions. Even in the stand-alone seasons.

It’s possible that your anti-virus deleted (or is blocking access to) the file. Try unzipping again.

(Will resume working on the rest of the bugs later)

9 Likes