CIU version 140 BETA

hmm ok

Alright…

Excuse me what?

Honest to god question.
If the stand-alone “seasons” (still a stupid name by the way) will be the same in every aspect then why even bother making them?
Actually, will there by any differences at all?

I don’t know if someone reported this or not, but the balloon chickens in CI3 don’t have that sound when all the balloons burst

wow how cool is that …again I said that before :grinning: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

in Entering egg-drone minefield is missing clean swep bonus.
alos the checkered chick does’t appear in ordinary waves…speak of that in the last stage wich in ci3 was only with checkered chicks in some waves there colored cicks!
also for the futer I think that the episodes DLC should be moved from profile screen into the academy…also it will be cool to have un unique cups(medals) for all the episodes …i mea for completing like a cup with a number on the center example and a colored smerald example CIU4
a cup with 4 in the center and a purple smerald!

also a spoiler the anniversary should change the name intp CIU1 bassicaly is the original CI and might should be removed from the competitive missions like remove the predefined difficulty

1 Like

@InterAction_studios I have suggestion
Cutscene part of The Yolk Star in Prologue:

Original CI3, chicken appeared from The Yolk Star in cutscene before Prologue started

CIU Beta - chicken didn’t appear, it’s missing!

2 Likes

Should the text of the narrators be lower a bit like other episodes?
Also, where’s the ballon_deflate.ogg for the ballon chickens?

I could say this was presented on original CI3, as the sound used for both player and Saucer explosions.

Please, take time to read other reports. This has turned into the clone wars.

4 Likes

Fixed in v.140.2 :medal_sports: Bug

It’s not facing its back. The laser hits right in the middle of the pan (from the pan’s top/‘open’ side).

I thought… ah, that one is a bug. Fixed in v.140.2 :medal_sports: Bug

Bug. Fixed in v.140.2 :medal_sports: Bug

20K seems rather low, however… I’ve doubled it

It’s the correct size.

What? I don’t think points are ever subtracted in any CI episode, are they?

Allowed.

Eh :man_shrugging:

Intentional

Intentional

I hear it

That’s how it was in CI3

There needs to be a significant difference to warrant a name variation. If the save is essentially the same (just with more/faster enemies), then the name stays the same (e.g. Pop till they drop)

(And, yes, I realize the classic invasion waves are contradicting what I just said)

Same texture. I think this is because the playfield has enlarged.

Don’t follow. UCO3 has 4 purple lasers, no?

(Will resume working on the rest of the bugs later)

9 Likes

So is it possible to assign another explosion sound and give exclusive for it?

What for?

During cutscene, when Saucer was shot. It should make both sounds more distinguishable.

You say both sounds. What is the second sound you are talking about? And what’s indistinguishable in the current one?

The old CI3 explosionPlayer.ogg

It could be mistaken with current (CI4+) player explosion sound, as some player may thought their ship was somehow crashed.

1 Like

I can’t imagine the thought process one should have to not connect the saucer explosion to the explosion sound.

Nevermind, I realized that the red taper beam is present on a high enough skill level. Found that out while playing SSH, rather than Rookie this time round.

But first thing’s first…

There shouldn’t be an apostrophe in that word.

So i got some problem when try to use keyboard for skipping/warping to some wave: Due to CI3U have “wave 0”, skip ability for CI3U is changed, so it won’t like anything you expected when try to skip/warp to any waves exactly you want.

• If you are in a boss wave, use Shift + keys 0 - 9, -, = will cause incorrect stage, while it’ll be correct if you are in a normal wave. If you leave wave 0, you can’t go back to wave 0.
  • 1 and - is use to skip to a boss wave, not the key 0 . Especially that if you press - , you have just set to a new chapter, though you are still in old chapter with the boss wave. If you want to fight that boss once again immediately, you have to press 1 not - .

For example:

• If you are in wave 18, you can use Shift + 3 to reach wave 28 normally, but if you want to reach wave 30 while in a boss wave, press Shift + 4 (not 3).
  • To play wave 30 once again while you are still in wave 30, press 1 (not 0), if you press - , you have just warped to wave 40, not staying in wave 30 anymore (except the case that you skip from a wave to a boss wave at a same stage in game (key - is the best solution).
  • If you are in wave 30, your keyboard is used to changed around from wave 30 to wave 39 by pressing any keys from 1 to 0. Pressing - will cause you to reach wave 40, which setting a new chapter (40 to 49 in key 1 to 0), though wave 40 is belong to chapter 4, not chapter 5.

The only way to reach “The Yolk Star!” boss is when you are already in wave 110, press - . And make sure that don’t press key 2 or you will have to play CI3U again.

Well, i’m not sure but… to fix this trouble and incomprehension (myself sometimes don’t know how to explain this exactly), can iA disable the Skip ability while we are in wave 0? This means you can only use Skip ability from wave 1 to wave 120, not using it while in wave 0 anymore.
Or… set an independent key that game will automatically set to wave 0 if you are in anywhere in CI3U.

1 Like

Make CI3U Balloon Chicken wearing shirt depend seasonal content.

In CI3U, in the cutscene where the player is lost, it won’t fully go off-screen, exposing the exhaust. Tested this with a BX-7.

1 Like

CI3U W3 bug

Popping purple balloons but creates a green glow (it should be purple)