CIU version 139

Where are the turkeys? I’m using Thanksgiving theme and only small turkeys are shown:

You can’t change Regular Chicken into Turkey in CIU Thanksgiving if there is no distinction between Regular🟡/Freckled🔴/Sergeant🟢 breed.

Certain wave titles were changed as a result of introducing CI4U into the game. Those changes will also be visible in CIU. There is no bug here (unless the wave titles you see in the preview do not match what you see during the mission)

Done

If planetary missions (or mission stages) are ever introduced in CIU, they’ll need to be randomly-generated. This precludes re-using any of the CI5 planetary missions.

6 Likes

Feed the slobs your keys then :skull:.

B-but… I didn’t receive it-

Eh… Try checking your medal career again :thinking:

I see two bug medals awarded. Were you expecting more?

Also, set a proper callsign for yourself.

7 Likes

This suggestion would seem rather mundane, but I think there should be a poll to establish some overall consistency with the English used across the game. There are a few instances of both American and British English in use (for the former, there’s “Color Theme” and “Your MP room has been publicized”. For the latter, there’s that Maths quip in Exponentiality and “Chequerboard Strut/Promenade”). If this rewrite ends up being too much trouble than its worth, this whole suggestion can be disregarded.

This is where that poll comes in below. Vote accordingly where the game should prioritize American English, British English or leave it as is.

Which version of English should be game be written in?
  • American English
  • British English
  • Leave as is (No Change)
0 voters

Me personally, I prefer American English, but I would not mind if it ends up being British English. If the vote ends up with No Change, that is also fine by me.

2 Likes

and he no doubt from spam surrender ironman attempts first top pilots in august gain every day 30k billion score.

I think the game mostly tries to use British English

Though, a fair amount of American English is still present

Well, there’s this, I guess.

Okay, then.

I’m gonna take a moment to resuggest this:

1 Like

Adding Halloween decorations can look like the CI4 Easter Egg Cannon. That is adding thorny vines of ghost pumpkin to wrap around the laser cannon. Choose 1 of 3 colors of Thorny Vines as follows: Dark green, purple and black. In cutscene it can be quite visible.

1 Like

What about 200 keys and a 72h cooldown?

1 Like

Hey @InterAction_studios I have some thoughts on the Corn Shotgun weapon:
If the player does not carry a Coolant Canister, when in Overheat state, the popcorn shooting style will be very weak. Should be fixed so that players carrying Coolant when in Overheat state will immediately cool the Corn Shotgun. Hope iA considers this idea. Thanks!

1 Like

No. iA can’t be fixed popcorn is still max shoot on or doesn’t count from coolant!

4 Likes

That won’t happen. There was a huge debate last year about that and it was reverted.

5 Likes

I see, thanks for the notice

1 Like

So, one QOL change that I believe should happen is the speeds of Food Droids in Food Raids should be sped up relative to the difficulty of the mission, just like how Visitors from Another Dimension has its spawn portals moving faster the harder the mission is. Some waves like Supply Drones/Line, Sushi Belt, Intergalactic (Guaranteed) Delivery, etc. are slow as molasses, regardless of difficulty. Food Raids is boring as it is. With these waves being sped up, it can make these missions less of a chore.

4 Likes

The changelog lists 2 medals for you, and I have verified that you have been awarded 2 medals.

Changed in v.140.3 :medal_sports: Idea

I see “Sushi Belt” already speeds up with difficulty. Does it need to speed up more?

6 Likes