CIU version 140

Could be options in the multiplayer game but I don’t think everyone would use these

1 Like

Choosing “Limiting the amount of rejoin a Multiplayer room” could be better. If we choose “Save current lives in a same room” (or other equipments, if possible), Player can’t spam their Special Weapon, but they still can use ICBM to make other players the blind effect.

1 Like

Here’s a poll after discussing with members about special weapon throttling

Where should special throttling effect take in?
  • Both singleplayers and multiplayers
  • Only multiplayers
  • Only multiplayers with an option to enable/disable it
0 voters
1 Like

Why for single player even

we need find in (2002 mode) something’s wrong.

1 Like

Do you need to activate the 2002 mode?

Here.

1 Like

well. thanks!

When will CI2U beta (141) be released?

1 Like

I guess iA was getting trouble in some waves, or music.

2 Likes

I’m not sure that what will music to be used for Mother hen-ship. Since it’s a villain of CI2, and while of that, CI3/4/5 have their own villain music.

This is why I put up that poll about having BGM playing for 2U. It seems players want 2U to be silent. The only music that plays is a dramatic music sting when the Mothership appears (aside from cutscenes).

This can be made me boring while playing CI2U, at least CI2 Theme like the current music in Galactic Store could be better.

The way I see it, if you have no BGM in your loadout (Wave or Boss) when you play 2U, there’ll be nothing playing. If you were to fill those slots, those songs will play in 2U.

I’ve talked about this earlier. I’ve just come up with 2 solutions for this.

How should low details mode handle ICBM’s blast effect?
  • Completely remove it
  • Replace it with an orange expanding outline circle
0 voters
1 Like

It has been? Are you sure? How come I didn’t notice that in CI3 up until now in CIU, then? I’m pretty sure this does not occur on Windows.

I think this should extend to Pro-gamer mode as well.

• I agree
  • I disagree
0 voters
1 Like

I reported that before and iA said so:

Pretty sure it has lower and lower chance to appear, as iA tried to terminate it.

3 Likes

I have a small question for iA.
Do they have an intention to put an antipiracy security system on their new standalone games?

2002 mode was very good

1 Like

old method on standalone series
buy the game → download key → install

1 Like

Well the problem is the “old method” is easily piratable thats why im asking iA this so i can understand how they gonna stop it.