CIU version 139 BETA

Can confirm.

Yep this happened

Continue: Why the CIU’s speech box appear in CI5U?

That’s right. CIU chickens are technically separate breeds, and they can’t be easily skinned (because they use several random shirts)

Ah, I see why it was named “Enemy Hurricane” before. Ok, change reverted in v139.4 :medal_sports: Idea

Because it now controls enemy health instead.

The BETA is packaged as .zip, which doesn’t compress as well as LZMA. And we keep adding data to it, which makes it larger each time.

Ah, I had changed wave 40 by mistake (instead of 30). Fixed in v.139.4 :medal_sports: Bug

Fixed in v.139.4 :medal_sports: Bug

Of course, because I made this wonderful system to separate in-mission explosions from cutscene explosions, and then went ahead and categorized this particular explosion as “in-mission” :man_facepalming:

Not in CIU. Perhaps, in the stand-alone episodes.

CIU only has one theme. This will be changed in the stand-alone episodes.

4 Likes

also might not worth to fix (or intended)
due to pro gamer mode, the cutscene cut the last music frames of stage victory theme when starting it

@InterAction_studios I have an idea for show em who’s the boss Easter edition, can you add Easter eggs on their chest? Much like Christmas tree in Christmas edition or skeletons in Halloween…etc. that would be cool.

1 Like

now the first egg cyclone wave is mirrored for some reason

Oof… additional CI4U

now the sun coronas are too small in CI5U cutscenes

also chickens in the planetary chapters dont change clothes with seasonal editions
obraz

You can try using IDM with 32 divided connection, or FDM (This is free, IDM has 1 month timebomb), both of them provide higher download speed.

upscale the background

Don’t change text, just make a little piece of code that detects “chicken” in a string, and replace it with “turkey” before drawing if thankgiving is enabled. Only for wave names, hero quips and narrator words.

I can already see how disastrous it would be when it comes to translations.

1 Like

So I just defeated Chicken Multiplicity and when the superchick exploded, no more chickens came out.

will be fixed

In Easter Edition, only Regular/Pudgy Chicken breed has bunny headband, but Military Chicken breed don’t have bunny headband.

I think we should change the color of Bunny Ear to a different color like Regular’s yellow fur, Pudgy’s red fur and Military’s bright green or gray fur.

Already reported.

User’s account screen is full so we should implement a scrollable (both horizontally or vertically works) menu for it

Not sure if this is a bug or intentional but hero quips aren’t showing up even though it’s turned on

I expect a hero quip at this scene but there wasn’t any for some reason

1 Like

Or move the entire middle elements up a bit to have more space.

You flew that mission as multiplayer.