CIU version 138

Since my bookmarking post got flooded quite far, I’ve decided to remake a new one, with Plasma Rifle samples.

Look like the splash from plasma is still count to your shoot accurate

I assume accuracy decreases drastically because splash from Plasma has infinite pierce, thus infinite missed shots. (Absolver also has this but this strange behavior doesn’t apply to it)
I still hope this shouldn’t be how Plasma works because at higher difficulty the blast does barely above zero damage.

Unlike Lightning Fryer and Positron Stream, Plasma Rifle has a noticeably higher interval (time between two damaging ticks). This is so high that if you spam your left-click fast enough (even with overdrive where the interval decreases by 33%), some clicks won’t even register a tick.
If you believe this is not the case, please provide a sample clip.

I’m not sure if this is a bug, but:

Clicking on CI1/2/3/4 backgrounds in the galactic store shows the green background after a few frames (Halloween), instead of immediately showing the green background like the rest.

It’s kind of unsatisfying :sob:

Just to remind this idea…

How about this? Let’s exchange those coins to the units first (exactly like how the food units work):

• Small coin = 1 unit
  • Normal coin = 10 units
  • Big coin = 100 units

After that, depending on how many coin units you save, you will “raise funds” them to “poor recruits” in Hero Academy (or somewhere else). Then, the UHF will thank you by rewarding Keys for you because of your “compassion for people” action. Specifically, the UHF will give you 80 keys for each 100,000 coin units (i’m talking about the average value so this could be incorrect). However, you have to “donate” at least 10000 units, so you can get rewards from UHF.

but keys are the actual “funds”…

Uh…

I think they are “poor student” in the academy, or resident live in each planets in the galaxy we are protecting is more correct … i guess? Is it right?

Hello! Is there a reason why the attacking red chickens from Thanksgiving mode appear normally in Space Race, level Reinforcements ? In Raise the Curtain they appear as purple turkeys.

the above pic are berserkers and the below one are assassins, they are different, and berserkers dont have Thanksgiving skin until now.

1 Like

Berserk Chick doesn’t have a skin into Berserk Poults in Thanksgiving Edition.

1 Like

“Secret” quip Idea: Firing a missile/mine will make the player say “and…”.

Player will say “BOOM!” right when the missile/mine explodes.

1 Like

I’ll tack on to your suggestion by putting one of my own.

When we get to the Death Star at the end of CI3, the subtext says “Now you’ll pay for everything!”. In U, there’s no such subtext, so this can be added in as a occasional quip at the start of the boss fight.

4 Likes

Fixed in v.139.4 :medal_sports: Bug

6 Likes

Thanks!

Sure, but you’ll need to provide some specific values as I don’t have the time to do the calculations right now.

I initially said it would be ugly, however for less confusion I’ve decided to add it back in. Changed in v.139.4

It’s a matter of precision. 0.1% means anywhere from 0.05% to 0.15%
0.10% means anywhere from 0.095% to 0.105%

Cannot reproduce. I’ve confirmed that if you maintain a Plasma lock on an enemy, then your accuracy is 100% regardless of AoE.

Acknowledged. I think I’ll need to file this under “incomplete initialization”. There are so many visual glitches when joining a paused game, I don’t think another will hurt :grimacing:

All ‘continuous’ beam weapons (like Plasma) only cause damage periodically, so this might be causing the behaviour you’re describing.

I’ll look at this after CI2U

Even after a reboot?

When you’re using the Plasma AoE, there are several instances where your beam fires off into space (not hitting a target). This is probably the cause for losing the accuracy medal.

Due to technical limitations, the background changes when you release the mouse button (or lift your finger off the screen)

5 Likes

Current quest standings:

Quest rank # of players
Janitor 110193
Janitor● 22188
Janitor●● 10031
Janitor●●● 6918
Janitor●●●● 13947
Ensign 1752
Ensign● 1256
Ensign●● 667
Ensign●●● 77