šŸ“± Android (experimental preview)

I cant connect

Are you sure that there isnā€™t something wrong with your internet?, Maybe try to be beside your router.

1 Like

Sometimes you can pause the game when you are playing and that could be a problem in some situations so
You could make it that you need to double press the pause button on your phone to pause the game that wouldnā€™t completely solve the issue but it will make almost hard to pause the game when you donā€™t want to

Acknowledged. Will investigate.

Double-tapping isnā€™t the answer, itā€™s non-standard, and it will be almost impossible to communicate it to players. Perhaps having an option to remove the pause button? The back button can still be used to pause. But is that guaranteed to always be available/visible?

5 Likes

I kinda thought of this and thought it wouldnā€™t suit you but sure
An option in the settings would be perfect for it

the back can always be available but if you donā€™t want it you can always enable the pause button from the settings

Should i mention about Android user still crashing the game even the hoster is using Android?

And for random reason, the hosterā€™s cursor mouse appear even tho heā€™s using Android

Two fingers mode doesnt work quite right:

I think it should have a setting to customize the movement zone and shooting zone, something like this:

6 Likes

That would be even better than on-screen-buttons

2 Likes

Starting is boring. UHF should also have a headquaters.

we should also get a joystick as an option for movement

1 Like

Way ahead of you.

2 Likes

I feel that a decent addition to control types could be a fixed/dynamic joypad (like other games; as an example survivor.io, brawlstars and many others)

With this addition it might add a way to split the screen in the middle for shooting range (instead of buttons) and movement range (with the onscreen joypad, it wonā€™t limit the already limited movement area size)

Aside from that; drag control type needs more fine tuning in terms of sensitivity, thereā€™s a sweet spot for every device but itā€™s hard to find with the current system, maybe changing the sensitivity bar to a allow user inputted numbers (floats preferably) might be better

Maybe add a way to specify exactly where we want the on screen buttons? Like a layout changer? Similar to most battle royal games like pubg or COD

For multiplayer considering this is android and issues are bound to happen, if for any reason the game got put in background, the game pauses the server until the android host comes back and resumes; if 30 seconds pass and the server disconnects the host the game should behave as if a PC host lost internet connection for example

Iā€™m unsure if this is how it currently works but I thought Iā€™d suggest it anyways

Lastly adding the game to playstore might be nice for auto updates instead of being taken to the website each version, just a thought but itā€™s basically the same process anyways tho I prefer not cluttering my downloads with apks lol + it will work with game launchers properly

1 Like

Well interaction you were wrong about i would mostly unlikely reach 120 fpd

120hz forced is working and doesnā€™t have any bugs although this is not recommend for older devices than android 10 and below Yes the fps are noticable and may help you in gameplay

2 Likes

Finally, can survive henterpriseā€™s explosions

1 Like

Me when the satelite button is just hidden not disappear

I encoutered Black Screen when i enter to the game.I just waits for 5 minutes but it still just the black screen.
My device:Samsung Galaxy A5,Android 6.0

you can change the sides in settings, right?

Welcome to our community!
Try updating your android version, android 7 is available for it.
It has to work fine, cuz InterAction himself and I have no problems with the Samsung Galaxy A5.

I have a device which also run Android 6.0 too. Yep, I also got that black screen after installed and open the game for the first time. Try restart the game or reboot the phone to see if that helps

Agree
It will be another way to move your spaceship, beside Drag and Point