CIU version 136 BETA

:information_source:

Taking BETA server off-line for today.

8 Likes

I have read it and understand
But what does it look like if you play v.136 Beta in the old data, will it seem that you changed something in the past and it will change in the future
Thus, you will worry that you have changed something and that you cannot return everything that you lost

1 Like

“Understand”… Hzzz.

Well, to make it clear, if you even do something (like sell your equipments, foods, or fly to another star system) on BETA server, it won’t affect your progress on LIVE server.

Using your “describe skill”, it’ll become like this: anything you changed in the past will not be changed or being lost in the future.

1 Like

A little question about the tentacles and their collisions. I assume there is something new added to support that. Can this be backported for Iron Chief, UCOs and other fun stuff that uses tentacles? Just for the sake of making life harder.

2 Likes

You hit the carrot not the hand

Ok I will Play it
If server is now on-line :sweat:
Tomorrow

1 Like

Even assuming it’s relevant to what I said, it’s incorrect. I hit the arm.

изображение

7 Likes

Could Burgermeister have a chance to drop a firepower upon death? I mean like Sweater Chicken.

When Upgrade V136? Without Beta Version?

1 Like

Don’t worry saif Khaled!!
Version 136 will Upgrade Coming Soon…! Without use Beta Version!

So… My Account is not Working Change Link account!!! But How??
:worried: :worried:

Once the testing is done, the official v136.1 will be updated if Burgermeister™ 3000 is no longer bug fix and change another idea.

1 Like

Artem? When Upgrade Version 136? Without Beta Version?

Nice Talk with me Orville The Orca!!

You cannot log in to your account if iA has announced that the v136.1 beta server is offline.

1 Like

I Know Beta will Offline!! But…, it Doesn’t work Change Link account on me!! But how?

Hey @TalkingTom20023, if you want to talk to me again, please go to the “Chatting Place” topic, feel free to talk, don’t talk in the “CIU version 136 BETA” topic anymore. 🗨 Chatting place

3 Likes

Okay Orville!

Damn, I can’t never catch the beta server online. I hate timezones :slight_smile:

how is this related to this topic
Chatting Place exist

1 Like