CIU version 136 BETA

@InterAction_studios I’m talking about the Burgermeister™️ 3000 boss, why hasn’t the HUD Progress Meter reached 100.00% for the boss to die and it died at 80.00-99.00% (under 100.00%)? Is it a bug?

At 1:10

The trick here is that the eyes also have a health scale and they correspond with the base

1 Like

If you shoot its eyes, it counts in the HUD Progress Meter. So it would make sense that you don’t reach 100% if you don’t take down both eyes before defeating the boss.

Main body of the boss has 80% health amount, both eyes have 10% each, so it’s expected.

they eyes are the reason

while messing around with burgermanne

i realized how janky the sauce hitboxes are

1 Like

Look, isnt the alien mothership etro boss? Yes and its a boss in regular ones too but the ill be back is a special boss same to the burgermiester

That make nonsense. For sure.

“I’ll be back” boss is a rare boss, and it’s exclusive to Retro. That make no sense if you trying to push Burger to exclusive list. Lemme ask you again: what do you think about Iron Chef? This guy also comes from Space Burger Corp. So why Iron Chef can appears to regular missions but Burgermeister cannot?

If you keeps being stubborn about this, make a poll to see if community agree with that or not.

So why Alien Mothership can appears to regular missions but I’ll be back cannot?
Also the burgermiester can be a rare boss rush too
Also

Whats better
  • Burgermiester only in droid raids and become rare
  • Burgermiester in all missions and become common
0 voters

Because that’s it. No complain. 1 retro exclusive boss is enough. No need to add more.

Nope. Let it be regular.

“common” is clearly overwhelming here so

the thing with “i’ll be back” is that it’s just a different version of the mothership, meant as a secret
this took way too much effort just to be put into a single mission type that not many people play

8 Likes

@InterAction_studios
It’s Become My Old Data Again in My Account
I can’t play it
If i see My Original Data
It is like time, if you change something in the past, it will change in the future
I Can’t Play it
Can you help me IA Please

1 Like

At least it doesn’t crash :sweat:

Uh-oh. Turns out this is a huge problem and affects all waves, not just this boss. Fixed in v.136.3 :medal_sports: Bug

This boss was waaaaaaay too much work to be seen so rarely.

I want to keep betas separate from the ‘official’ development topics.

The tail ends of the ketchup streams do not collide. This is to help the player maneuver ‘behind’ the stream. But if you think it needs to be stricter, I’d be happy to oblige :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

Which version you were playing?
If that was v136, then

That’ll hurt a lot more than now.

Just I’m go to Play CIU BETA V.136
But it’s Standing in Old Data

1 Like

Sure, at least it won’t look weird that way

Plus, you really shouldn’t be trying to get walled in by the sauce squirts anyway

1 Like

Read.

Just spend some seconds to have a careful read doesn’t hurt, come on :face_exhaling:
This is like the 4th time you’re asking the same problem.

3 Likes

Ok, I’ve removed the ‘grace’ collision from the ketchup, but I’ve kept it for the griller streams (because those are much more transparent around their trailing edge).

Changed in v.136.3 :medal_sports: Idea

8 Likes