CIU version 135

@InterAction_studios.

Can you appear the list of players are who registered for quests standard,please?

I’m not sure if this is a bug or something https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yGyMOPcUTu1vBwDrRG0vuzM8JuPvZRqf/view?usp=sharing
Watch the cursor

There try again

off-topic: @InterAction_studios what happen to Chatting Place topic?

Okay, so deleting the hst file didn’t work at first, but that did give me an idea that eventually managed to get the game to save the options. Side effects: unlinks account. Exact steps:

1. Unchecked “Keep games saves in the Steam Cloud for Chicken Invaders Universe” in Properties > General in Steam.
  2. Uninstalled the game
  3. Deleted folder 1510460 (Steam\userdata\User_ID\1510460)
  4. Deleted InterAction studios folder (ProgramData\InterAction studios)
  5. Made sure the Chicken Invaders Universe folder was deleted (Steam\steamapps\common\Chicken Invaders Universe)
  6. Reinstalled CIU.
  7. Re-link account

(forgot to add; thank you for the help)

1 Like

What OS is this? Window? Android?

You mean all the unread messages? I don’t know – seems like a Discourse bug to me.

That’s certainly good news! However, from your description, you’ve left cloud sync off. You might want to re-enable that. When doing so, a conflict dialog will most likely pop up, where you should choose to “keep local files” (or similar phrasing).

4 Likes

I was able to replicate this by holding an arrow button. Just click anything with your mouse and the mouse will then be teleported to any button.

This is normal. Pressing any keyboard key (or maybe just the arrows and ENTER? I can’t recall exactly) will switch the menus to keyboard navigation mode, which saves and restores the mouse position upon entry/exit from each menu.

4 Likes

well, it’s a farewell for having flawless letter combinations for our language in the game…
(but I’ll work on the translations with as much time I have)

(also sorry for talking about this topic in a wrong channel…
didn’t notice that there is a specific channel about translation)

Only this.

So, from this, I figured out that the buttons in the row of the credits button load before the ones in the bottom. If I hold any key while skipping the menu it’ll only go to the credits button as it’s the nearest

On Windows 10

Also no keys was pressed/held down during that time, only mouse clicks

Sorry but what happened? I never saw this much reply in one day like this!

Just a discourse bug.

1 Like

i have seen this bug before but i thought it happened because my weak pc acted up

I’m not sure if this is a bug or intention
Competitive missions with difficulty should show what skill level they are (intermediate - veteran and hard - SSH) since there’s a new change in competitive missions with difficulties

This also applies to Ironman too

@InterAction_studios I have a problem changing the callsign each time this message appears, can you remove it?

Which callsign do you want to change to?