CIU version 135

Also no keys was pressed/held down during that time, only mouse clicks

Sorry but what happened? I never saw this much reply in one day like this!

Just a discourse bug.

1 Like

i have seen this bug before but i thought it happened because my weak pc acted up

I’m not sure if this is a bug or intention
Competitive missions with difficulty should show what skill level they are (intermediate - veteran and hard - SSH) since there’s a new change in competitive missions with difficulties

This also applies to Ironman too

@InterAction_studios I have a problem changing the callsign each time this message appears, can you remove it?

Which callsign do you want to change to?

This::arrow_right::slightly_smiling_face::crown:Saif Khaled​:sunglasses::arrow_right::gem::clubs::heart::spades:

Try decreasing the amount of emoji, or try another callsign.

I want the contact statuses to show “player out of mission” when a player is out of mission. Or maybe it could be “player has leaved from mission”.

The contact statuses do say that
[player] partially flew [mission]
[player] has surrendered [mission]
[player] was defeated in [mission]

So I don’t know if you mean by “[player] has left [mission]” or something

If you are then the game does say that “[player] has left the game”

There’s [player] cancelled [mission] status already.

You don’t understand, when a player enters someone’s mission and immediately exits (when the host hasn’t passed the wave), the contacts don’t say that

I don’t think there would be a point in displaying that kind of message

If frozen environment help overheat slower , I suggest hot environment will increase the damage of the fire-type weapon (10%) such as ion blaster , lasercannon, clucker bombs , vulcan …

People fought for a positive environment effect for frozen one way too much, it’s very unlikely the hot one gets anything similar. They’re supposed to be negative effects. For frozen it’s the screen frost, for hot it’s higher overheating.

1 Like

The only thing this would accomplish is disincentivise using weapons from other groups in hot environments. Hard disagree.

In multiplayer there’s a bug that can cause balloon chickens to simply teleports to you and then kill you

iA can you check that?

also there is a bug tht in multiplayer at boss waves the boss teleports and then uses his attack

This bug is uncorrectable