CIU version 134

I heard that…

he’s won’t be able sell it until death. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Skull

1 Like

one question, why did ia decide to put weapons mountable on ship instead of mission config

well, are your weapons a one time use item?

no, just weapon like laser cannon, vulkan chaingun…

Get food
Fly with food
Sell food
Profit lol

Idk why it rhymes

why does in grand prix barriers go all over screen instead of when killing all chickens disappear like in most waves

Because we are racing.

1 Like

wdym

1 Like

So do you see any objectiles on a “Grand Prix” disappear when all racers finished all laps?

This is involving to my past suggestion: Changing some enemies about their score

I mean, it just involved to my suggestion before, not a suggestion that have already said before.

So is there any change?

5.7 now, almost 6 :).

2 Likes

please don’t

I was unaware that collecting food was bad thing. I use it as a form of bank. If this takes away from my fellow pilots I will adjust my strategy. Let me know and I will shop for the best exchange and cash in some burgers, and please explain the quantity allotment. Don’t mistake my misunderstanding as being malicious. Be well all…

3 Likes

Find a Space Burger that will give you one of the best prices for your food. Truly, a deal of fairness.

It’s not. It’s all just a joke. You can do whatever you want with your food.

Your own food doesn’t affect other players at all. Food is effectively infinite.

12 Likes

Besides. What do you think will happen? There will be food tax now?

Thank-you for clearing this up. I was worried that my strategy had a negative effect on others. I laugh with the joke now that I understand it. I am still learning how the game works even after 2y3m, and this does not include the ideas that are a constant flow. It keeps the game challenging. Safe travels @IA, in the galaxy and in life. Be well all…

4 Likes

Oh and… What will you gonna do with your amount of food? Being an appetizer?

Suggestion: store button somewhere here

1 Like