CIU version 134

Galactic Store.

Sometimes when youā€™re daring someone, you donā€™t find a dare that you like, can you add a button that refreshes the dares? (gives you different dares)

1 Like

Maybe one day Iā€™ll find a Space Burger with great pay outs and throw a party. Burgers on me! Who knows what the future brings? But for now I still have a lot of sheep to feed! May the Forks, (and Napkins), be with you. Be well allā€¦

2 Likes

I donā€™t know if Price Insight can help, but try it.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure either. I havenā€™t used it. I have fuel and love to travel so when I see a good deal I will try to give the location to fellow pilots. The price change is also a factor. I havenā€™t worried about this much so I donā€™t know the frequency or randomness of turn over. Perhaps Price Insight would be an advantage. Be well allā€¦

2 Likes

I think the arrows that are facing up have better prices. (also when you buy it, go to the information overlay and select ā€œPricesā€)

Definitely not us. As long as there is nearest Space Burger, thatā€™s where we get the opportunity to sell all food.

Fuel pack isnā€™t cheap to fly to distant Space Burger.

Yeah, but youā€™re missing hardware acceleration in that case so results may vary depending what you need to do.

Anyway, not to go off-topic.
What do you need location for IA?

I wonder when someone will share their experience running CIU on M1(or later) since Iā€™m curious how it will work.

You already have 3 choices. If you donā€™t like any of them, try again tomorrow. Dares automatically refresh every 24 hours.

Iā€™m not collecting ANY of that data. Itā€™s all collected by the Google Ads SDK, so Iā€™m required to list it.

6 Likes

OpenCore has root patches to bring it back, but it gets wiped every fresh macOS install (including updates - I always have to download an 11GB file instead of 5GB)

@InterAction_studios
so i played game as normal and my sim card decided to ask for pin (it does randomly), it needed to lock my phone, i entered pin and got back in game, but game got frozen, i only see last frame i saw before lock, cant do anything

Can there be a little reward for those who have their dares cancelled by the other person?
Because someone may just spend a lot of keys on equipment and end up being wasted just because the other player didnā€™t want to fly the dare.

Just give them a little something of dare points judging on the dare difficulty.

Also, whatā€™s the current plans of CIU updates? Itā€™s been a month since last update. Are you in a development break? Will you after it leave CIU for something else (Another game or CI6 for instance)?

7 Likes

Count how many months there were since last content update.

More like in development hell. (cheat measures heh)

CI6 will rather be in form of a DLC for CIU since I doubt we will see a major upgrade over how the episodes work (linear 120 waves ~2 hour campaign). Whether we like it or not, CIU needs to be supported 24/7. Thatā€™s the catch when you make a game in Software as a Service form (SaaS)

Huh. Odd. If you manually lock your phone and then unlock it, does the game continue to work normally?

Hm. There is some merit to this, but I donā€™t see a clean implementation. It could also be exploited by two players daring each other back and forth and always declining.

For the last month Iā€™ve been stuck waiting for Google to process some paperwork. This is a story of horrors, including one particular instance where Googleā€™s UI presented a pop-up with typical ":x: close button ", except the button did not close the pop-up, but instead presented a second pop-up with a single option that was required to proceed. And for some reason, seemingly nobody at Google has fixed this flagrant violation of well-established UI rules of the last 40 years :angry:

Anyway, the paperwork is done now, and Iā€™m finalizing the Android version. It should be released within the next week. I expect the v.135 update before that.

Itā€™s too soon to leave CIU, or even downgrade it to a secondary priority.

13 Likes

i didnt

sim card asked for pin i think its smth like lock then i entered pin and unlocked phone then game was just frozen, didnt give any more frames

I understand. What if you manually lock your phone while playing right now? Does the game continue normally after unlocking?

2 Likes

Declining isnā€™t easy, you need to fly a dare thatā€™s sent to you before declining anyone. So imagine doing that, then someone comes and gives you a dare where your skills are much lower than your deserved dare points. And then you lose a lot of dare points, thanks to how you always got dare points by exploiting and then lose to a single dare that can make you lose 20 dare points.

Plus, maybe there can be another solution to this by just limiting how much you can decline a specific personā€™s dare every once in a while. A way of the game saying ā€œStop being a coward, fly that dare! You might win!ā€

yea

So, Iā€™ve been meaning to ask after the iOS with Google AdSenseā€¦ Were you unbanned? Or is there are new company handling that also?

In most of casual or running/dashing games, sometimes itā€™ll appear a button called ā€œWatch ADā€, and itā€™s like: ā€œYou need to watch these damn ad videos to receive such a damn worthless prize, or elseā€. Pff, google Ads now becomes way more excessive.

1 Like