CIU version 134

look up for a moment

As far as the player is concerned, there is no practical difference between a 99% and 100% Accumulator charge, so a visual indication of “full” is not necessary.

The indication has been added to Absolver because there is indeed a difference in that case.

4 Likes

I had a feeling that Dr. Beaker was affected as well. Remarkable work!

4 Likes

I’m not very sure how I triggered this, because I couldn’t do it again, but I pressed “home” button by accident some time while linking my account (Android).

1 Like

why does this overlap

(username with completed missions)

also idea for medal:
dont change weapon whole mission
(i think it was there, did it get removed or what)

1 Like

Honourable “Either Brave or Stupid” Achievement award? It’s about not collecting any power-ups for one stage, not only weapons.

thanks

add “I’M NOT A MORON” for not changing moron railgun for the entire mission then.

2 Likes

con cac man again

Isn’t it for “not collecting power-up” only?

Like, yes if the weapon you currently use is similar to particular gift, but there will be always some players with onlyist behaviors where they only take power-ups but refuse to change their weapon (e.g. “Absolver Beam Onlyist”, “Utensil Poker Onlyist”, “Photon Swarm Onlyist”, etc.).

Thats makes no sense to award a person a medal for refusing to change weapons

The medals are there to act as a secondary challenge, awarding something that doesnt really make it harder is not worth as a medal

This looks like it’s still stuck “text editing” mode. (However, the on-screen keyboard and the text entry field have both disappeared.) Did you try tapping anywhere on this screen? Did everything go back to normal?

Why would it not overlap? Text always overlaps if it’s too close together, and it seems like the callsign layer always appears on top of the “percentage complete” layer.

There’s already a “Weapon virtuosity” bonus if you only use Moron.

Player has already changed callsign to “Tulen đặc cầu”. Is that inappropriate as well?

3 Likes

wait, I was joking actually, I forgot to mention that

I did, nothing happened.

i do not know, i am not vietnam

also idk what i did but while in multiplayer and used chat, i accidentally closed keyboard but overlay was still there, i could not do anything

I’ve reported this player, so yeah, no more concern :wink:

@InterAction_studios you can send empty spaces in chat

also suggestion: add some icon or whatever next to name of host of multiplayer match

…seriously?

moment

changes we will see in roughly a year from now, no big deal