CIU version 134

I think it shoots more than 3 bullets, i remember that.

Because in this wave, these enemies have been assigned a custom firing pattern (which overrides their default behaviour)

6 Likes

Can you implement something like this? (the numbers are the amount of items you have in that category)

1 Like

Eh… I guess I could, but it would be a pain to keep it up-to-date as items are bought/sold. And there’s no real benefit, is there?

4 Likes

Why, please dont make it crash at start

To know how many CIU players use it?

What. Why would it crash?

Since the v.134 update, 82 players have logged in using Wine. Out of 10495 total.

7 Likes

oof

Does that mean there are on average 1800 distinct players logging every day or is that number including multiple logins?

These are unique players having logged on during the past week.

6 Likes

Information Overlay: “Missions Completed” doesn’t count missions in droids (Droid Raids).

(the droid has 7, which means there’s 25 in this particular star system)

“anticheat measures”

@InterAction_studios maybe little suggestion: wine users dont have windows icon on people list, they got just some wine, i mean its broken to have windows icon when not using windows

Do you know what Wine is?

I’m pretty sure you misunderstood the reply as it is written grammatically hellish. What he meant is to make Wine users have an icon different to windows users, not the same.

If someone’s anticheat can’t work with wine, disabling wine players altogether is a poor financial choice. CIU doesn’t rely on popular proprietary anticheat systems (I suppose) therefore it is not suffering from these limitations.

Does it not have different icons? Or did he assume that?

It doesn’t, I’ve tested it some time ago in cid. Though the log file clearly states that the game is running under wine.

Droids are considered NPCs and are not counted as part of a star system (theoretically, they can move from system to system, although currently in the code they stay in the same one)

None of the anti-cheat measures will make the game crash, either on Windows or under Wine.

Currently, Wine is detected in the logs but not exposed to the UI. As I explained, exposing it would cause a lot of headaches because it’s the same as Windows, but not really, but yet it is?! And for 0.8% of the player base I’m not going to go through the trouble.

4 Likes

Yeah, anti-cheat doesn’t crash your game. It doesn’t let you connect to the server. For example fortnite works, but you can’t play online (even though you could if certain CEO would just enable one switch, but believes a weird paradox)

Already explained by IA why because it was suggested before and was deemed unnecessary.

CI games in general don’t rely on anything proprietary. Nearly everything seems like it is made from scratch. The BASS library being exception.

Didn’t expect Thundercluck to be affected by the Easter Edition. He looks amazing!

3 Likes

Can the fully charged alert feature from Absolver be reuse to Accumulator? I find it hard to tell if my Accumulator is full or not.