CIU version 132

ah time go get back to game, i noticed that last 5 versions are only anticheat stuff

In preparation for tomorrow’s update, I’m currently running a BETA server if anyone wants to join

Download the game from: No longer available

:information_source: If you can’t connect, then launch the game using the provided use_this_if_you_cant_connect shortcut.

You can link your existing account that you normally use. Progress on the BETA server is completely separate from the LIVE server. It’s based on a database snapshot when v.132 was released, so your progress will be rolled back slightly (when compared to your live account).

Server will be up for a few more hours. I will notify when I take it off-line.

Server is now off-line.

11 Likes

:warning:

v.133 UPDATE

ETA Monday 20 Mar 2023 08:00-10:00 GMT

12 Likes

What will it be used for?

Just to discover bugs early so that I don’t have to issue emergency patches/fixes tomorrow (like I had last time).

7 Likes

BETA server is now off-line.

9 Likes
  1. Definitely playing Squawk Block will get less keys, I know that small enemies rarely appear yellow light for keys, as well as playing Feather Fields. But need to drop 1/2/3 keys at the end of each wave depending on the difficulty like Comet Chase, Supernova, Feather Fields, Meteor Storm, Retro Invader. And the boss wave too.

  2. I’m talking about Retro Invader, can the “Base multiplier” be 0% (previously 50%)?

@InterAction_studios

Squawk block is one of the most exploited parts of the game due to its simplicity and predictability, so no keys.

You need to poll this.

4 Likes