CIU version 132

Can you add a reward for reaching top 1 in a mission? (like 30 keys)

potentially exploitable

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios can I have an in-universe explanation for how unoriginality penalty work on food?

And does that apply my old theory


The hero gets hungry after all missions you fly, so the penalty is eating food from his storage


Can they be shown on the left side as well. But still, what are they used for than being used for searching in contacts.


Oh and, I thought my cheat account was whitelisted. Now both iIfireIi and wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww/ are banned

oh and, can you tell me about something I can cheat to get myself banned in a mission? Want to test something.

Does anyone encounter “Bad Hostname” error right now? My network still function normally, but I cannot log into the game

Nah, even though I’m beaned, but it has to connect to the server first, therefore, I don’t encounter that.

no

man… What is going on?!
well maybe I’ll need to wait for some helps

No, my notebook gaming is fine without that error. I think you should re-check it again, but if it’s worse. Tell IA on private

Ban revoked. When did you request whitelisting? Anyway, added to whitelist (won’t take effect until v.133)

This is a DNS issue, although I can’t imagine why. It should fix itself after a few minutes (hours?)

8 Likes

I thought accounts that previously did white hatcking got whitelisted, especially when I was corrupting some stuff, but only ended up with otherside closed connection instead being banned

No, whitelisting is not automatic. You need to explicitly apply for it.

8 Likes

Wait you can cheat now lol?
I’m confused.

Ilfireli is considered a whitelisted cheater (a person who does cheat and reports it to IA to improve the anti-cheat). That guy got banned from CIU despite being whitelisted from being banned

Yeah and got ironically banned because of said anti-cheat

I’ll make things more clear.

No. Never cheat.
I simply happen to have met these requirements in Early access phase


Having the server crashing many times or doing weird stuff.

You can check this topic which contains one of my favorite cheats, which includes some details about my past
https://forum.chickeninvaders.com/t/i-cant-play-ciu/20980/2?u=iifireii

I wasn’t whitelisted in the first place, I only thought of that. The server simply doesn’t know I’m a good person.

This exists, but I was actually cheating, and I got banned because of that lol.

1 Like

Welp at least you are now i hope.

With the official soundtrack being released, maybe the descriptions for the BGMs in game could be updated to show the track’s name? I know that Chilli Wings is shown on its description in game.

2 Likes

idk when did this happened, but from now both forum and the game becomes normal :\