CIU version 130.2

This disqualification or exploitation seems to be very foggy on what is one or not

Yes, I used tourist so I can finish the mission faster, so I can progress the quest quicker.

I could try on higher difficulties, but then what is the point of Tourist? Also, I don’t even feel I want to try, because for all I know it could also just get disqualified, wasting all the time spent on it.

The perspective that you have no idea whether your progress will count or not is so disheartening it just made me lose all my will to play this game. And that’s coming from someone who was spending like 6 hours daily playing this game.

UNCLEAR PROGRESSION

I agree with this. iA, I understand that preventing people from using automatic scripts for farming is good for other players, so I accept the heavier unoriginality penalties. At least this one has a clear penalty known (-30% per attempt in the last 12 hours).

But I can’t accept the Quests and Hard Worker system where your progress is unclear, you are randomly disqualified doing something “not right”, not specifically stated in the task description. No other online games do this (they may accidentally not count something for their tasks, but this is usually understood as a bug that should be fixed). It’s like a teacher randomly not accepting a student’s creative solution to a problem on a test.

There’s nothing wrong with grinding with no uniqueness for some tasks, you are already doing a lot of unique missions for other tasks in each milestone. Unless you can make any more tasks force players to do unique missions, just let it stay, but don’t make the tasks misleading to players.

6 Likes

Question: Does disconnecting due to internet disqualify you from competitive missions?

I’ve taken a look at the updated excel file and it appears that the changes to Laser’s overheat values haven’t been applied.

I think the unoriginality penalty for keys and burgers is justified… but having it affect the score and even outright disqualifying a run from entering into the leaderboard is harming the competitive side of the game.

people should be able to grind a mission for a better score freely, to perfect each and every movement in a level.

In my opinion, outright removing the effect of unoriginal penalty from the score and leaderboards will leave the game at a healthier state.

7 Likes

Now that we all have a unique public ID, it would be nice to be able to know what it is without having to ask someone to tell you. I think displaying it underneath your callsign like how your username appears under your nickname in Discord would be fitting. How does this appear?

And this might not be necessary but if the ID were to also be displayed in stats:

Also some auto-generated IDs are spitting out… questionable combinations… here are some examples I nabbed from Discord. Some extremely close calls but you get the point. I hope I don’t need to explain these. If you don’t know what some of these mean, good for you.

Throwing in numbers could possibly help, but then things like 5h1t could happen so…

5 Likes

@InterAction_studios there’s a bug in option multiplayer.

I choose any mission and then it appears on multiplayer is actived(and I disabled it),in fact:I clear the first wave and I disconnected the game and then I logged in to continue the mission, after finish it up the mission and I play again,the option multiplayer is Still actively.

True, but at least a combination of numbers and letters would increase the variety of ID’s.

Like, if it is only made of numbers, by doing the math you’d get 100,000,000 possibilities. With letters only, it’d end up with 208,827,064,576 possibilities. But if ID’s contain both numbers and letters, how many possibilities? 2,821,109,907,456. Therefore, the third option is the best to make ID’s as unique as possible.

small suggestion:

Since there’s already a fancy discharging effect for Accumulator, should there be a more subtle effect for Overdrive as well too? I personally think it would look pretty nice!

1 Like

Major bug report.

Don’t play league dares on this update, you may get disqualified :slight_smile:

I just got disqualified from a ranked league dare.

I think I don’t have to explain why this is a bug.

Farming checks shouldn’t even exist on competitive missions, because well, you can’t farm them. (Well they shouldn’t exist on any missions you play for the first time ever, but even more so on competitive missions).

6 Likes

when i used accumulator it somehow is losing power more faster than previously (for boss missions) and i clearly cannot kill all chickens in the egg cannon boss

It got nerfed as part of balancing.

have you considered reading the changelog

5 Likes

Geezus, why even bother then with this public IDs idea then. Are the advantages of it really worth it? (note: I’ve read the arguments in v129)

Also, how is ffahhkhe questionable?

F word, maybe?

Poke my eye out but I can’t see it here.

9 Likes

But your eyes are made of air and light…

Wait, you’re right.

1 Like

I’m collected 108 keys
But It’s final keys 77
Why :worried:

Did you played that mission again? If yes, then the new unoriginality penalty changes is the reason